Ever shown your penis to a door to door evangelist/solicitor?

When I was a freshman in college I was in my dorm room toweling off after a shower on a Sunday night. There was a knock on my door and I figured it was one of the other guys. I told them it was open, but who open the door was the student Wives Club. They were selling Donuts as a fundraiser. Some of them turned red, but one of them just powered through it and offered me a donut. I told her I didn't have any money on me. No pockets.

Remember the rage at one time of women wrapping themselves
in Seran Wrap and meeting their husbands at the door in the evening?

Well, as a joke, on her birthday, I decided to welcome her home after work...and told her to ring the door bell when she arrived...that I had a surprise for her. :biggrin:
I worked up a boner, covered myself with the wrap and stuck my appendage through a hole in the wrap...hung a note on it tied with a big Red Bow....

The bell rang and I flung open the door and said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

It was the diaper delivery man! :frown1:
Can’t stop laughing

Reactions: 1119457
When I was in my early 20s, moved back home with the folks for a bit. We used to get JW's all the time, I'd never answer the door for them or solicitors in general. (my mom would cuz she was just being polite) but man, then they started sending this SMOKING hot Mom/Daughter combo. Milf in her 40s, daughter looked to be 18.

You best believe I started answering the door then lol. Not nude or anything. One day mom was out shopping, I had just gotten outta the shower so was walking around in a towel cooling off and making some food. Sure enuff, the mom & Daughter come to the door. I wasnt missing this opportunity lol. I was in really good shape at the time, the look on their faces was priceless. giving off all the signals...looking down, touching their hair etc. I maintained strong eye contact. Talked for a bit and the milf said "ok well we will leave these pamphlets for ur mom!" I said ty, feel free to come by anytime ;) I still use them as jacking motivation.

Trust me, the super-religious type are secretly the horniest.
Oh yeah! Very horniest, super religious men are the best FUCKER EVER! AMEN
Must be the holy Glory