What a hot scene. I mean sure he isn't conventionally attractive (especially his one eyed character) but I still am highly intrigued. And I respect actors who make bold choices.
I actually think he is more attractive as Aemond. Don’t know why. Also at first glance because I watched the episode on my phone the first time it was too hard to tell if it was real. But I thought for a brief second or two of him turning around cock hanging for all to see that it was perhaps digitally replaced (meaning he wore a blue or green modesty patch over his bits on set and VFX created a realistic cock for him) or that it could have been prosthetics and his real cock n balls were a mixture of inside/underneath and partially tucked.

But now that I’ve seen the images and gifs it definitely looks like a real cock and balls to me. And anyone saying anything negative need to grow up.

Also I personally found the shot of him from sort of behind and slight to the right of his right shoulder. Where you could see every muscle in his stomach, chest, arms, and even legs…and all the veins in his cum gutters area. It was teasing the viewers eyed like “oh wow they almost showed his cock”. And the boom cock!

Reactions: vnuiee
Cuando apareció desnudo en el capítulo 2 dijeron que su cuerpo estaba retocado ....crees que este desnudo también lo está
No. Y no creo que en el episodio 2 estuviera retocado. No tendría sentido. La iluminación juega un factor muy importante creando sombras y tal. o_O

Reactions: joshjoe90
And Twitter/X proved why today. The amount of horrid people criticising Ewan on his looks and penis size would put anyone off.
Really?! His penis size is very normal. I find him very hot and masculine in this scene. I believe it becomes large as his dragon when it gets hard.;)

Really?! His penis size is very normal. I find him very hot and masculine in this scene. I believe it becomes large as his dragon when it gets hard.;)
Yeah ever since his scene in episode 2 there’s been a lot of body shaming saying he looks too skinny when it was just shit lighting he’s in no way skinny.