I've never seen so much fuss created online about a naked man on a tv show. And when you think how many nude women there are in these shows. Seems like a weird double standard

I've never seen so much fuss created online about a naked man on a tv show. And when you think how many nude women there are in these shows. Seems like a weird double standard
In fairness not often lead male often whips it out, female lead often can

I think people assuming it's prosthetic not judging his the size but the general look.
Flacid prostetics can look quite good nowadays and in his case it looks somehow rubbery as it naturally occurs sometimes to the certain degree with balls so it obviously caused speculations.

Reactions: joshjoe90
I think people assuming it's prosthetic not judging his the size but the general look.
Flacid prostetics can look quite good nowadays and in his case it looks somehow rubbery as it naturally occurs sometimes to the certain degree with balls so it obviously caused speculations.
prosthetics 9/10 times will be covered by a shit ton of hair to hide the seams. Ewan is smooth. I think its pretty obvious its his dick

prosthetics 9/10 times will be covered by a shit ton of hair to hide the seams. Ewan is smooth. I think its pretty obvious its his dick
The dicks will also be lower than a normal dick to mask the prosthetic and be larger to obviously mask the hiding of dick and balls. This might’ve been CGI, but it’s NOT prosthetics. It’s his dick. Let’s all move on.

Of ALL the conspiracies out there, this is the absolute dumbest. It's his real, beautiful dick.

Reactions: vnuiee

The dicks will also be lower than a normal dick to mask the prosthetic and be larger to obviously mask the hiding of dick and balls. This might’ve been CGI, but it’s NOT prosthetics. It’s his dick. Let’s all move on.
Yes, also that. I'm not sure why people didn't rationalize how it would look if they actually had to put prostetic vs how regular genitals look