Exotic Paintings Model: Shaund & Lamonte Stennis

The gays let these “gay for pays” remain so delusional. Boy access to your ass in REAL LIFE is a just couple Benjamin Franklins away. Stop it. He might not be gay but he damn sure ain’t straight
View attachment IMG_4100.MOV

The gays let these “gay for pays” remain so delusional. Boy access to your ass in REAL LIFE is a just couple Benjamin Franklins away. Stop it. He might not be gay but he damn sure ain’t straight
View attachment 69235891
He know what it mean. He’s doing the exact same thing as that other lite skinned guy that people love.

View attachment 69235891
He only let girls eat his ass though

He know what it mean. He’s doing the exact same thing as that other lite skinned guy that people love. the pick mes eat it up.
And the pick mes eat it up talking about “spectrum”. He’s playing in peoples faces like they all do
He only let girls eat his ass though
On camera

Reactions: brunosilva
And the pick mes eat it up talking about “spectrum”. He’s playing in peoples faces like they all do
On camera
Damn, my typo was supposed to say “people eat it up” I was referring to Flashwade dude. He’s an average guy but the attention he gets blew his head up.

Damn, my typo was supposed to say “people eat it up” I was referring to Flashwade dude. He’s an average guy but the attention he gets blew his head up.
My point is gay sex work is a choice. Just like who you date. They need to own both choices without acting like they have nothing to do with the gay community at all. At the very least, you’re a supplier