Exotic Paintings Model: Shaund & Lamonte Stennis

First of all there are versions of the flag with black and brown. So his ignorant ass is just plain wrong. And hypothetically if there wasn't that version? What's his point supposed to be exactly? The literal rainbow that exists (which the flag is based on) doesn't have black or brown either...? Like.. Wtf moron. Lol all his little repug gotchas are beyond lame and just reveal his idiocy.
It also doesn't have 'white'. Should I bitch I'm being ignored?

Reactions: legendaryuryan
This isn’t the serve you think it was. Stfu and stay out of black peoples business next time.

He thought he ate that.
You just don't get what the Pride flag is - inclusion. All the colours of the rainbow. You're attempting to segregate with that comment, by telling me that if I'm not black, to not comment to the ridiculous comment by that Republican Trump supporting stripper that you keep giving your money too. Black peoples business? Stay in your little 'urban' island then.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride_flag

Reactions: Jaklino85
You just don't get what the Pride flag is - inclusion. All the colours of the rainbow. You're attempting to segregate with that comment, by telling me that if I'm not black, to not comment to the ridiculous comment by that Republican Trump supporting stripper that you keep giving your money too. Black peoples business? Stay in your little 'urban' island then.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride_flag

Not reading that. Congrats, or sorry that happened to you, whichever applies I guess.

Not reading that. Congrats, or sorry that happened to you, whichever applies I guess.

tumblr_inline_mkqr6696w31qz4rgp.gif

Stennis really killed all the hype for this type of event. It should’ve remained woman only and maybe a male only side hustle. He got too greedy but also you can tell he’s a narcissist. Sharing political views that you know your gay fan base is against was dumb. Keep that to yourself. I’m just mad we can’t see Shauns phat ass anymore. Damn you Stennis!!!

W
Stennis really killed all the hype for this type of event. It should’ve remained woman only and maybe a male only side hustle. He got too greedy but also you can tell he’s a narcissist. Sharing political views that you know your gay fan base is against was dumb. Keep that to yourself. I’m just mad we can’t see Shauns phat ass anymore. Damn you Stennis!!!
hat happened

W

hat happened
He’s rude and very outspoken. I guess he feels that way because he’s “attractive” Shaun is the better looking of the two. He’s said some dumb things about gay dudes knowing his “models” are gay. He knows people hate Trump but he posts MAGA material.