Exotic Paintings Model: Shaund & Lamonte Stennis

no idea that the second link was (it's been deleted it seems) but the first one is just a flat out lie. He was not fucking Dante, they both fucked Dante's girlfriend and Dante allegedly sucked Lamonte (but it was done in a very unclear way as to not incriminate Dante as a dick loving homosexual, Can't have that.

no idea that the second link was (it's been deleted it seems) but the first one is just a flat out lie. He was not fucking Dante, they both fucked Dante's girlfriend and Dante allegedly sucked Lamonte (but it was done in a very unclear way as to not incriminate Dante as a dick loving homosexual, Can't have that.
You can clearly see Dante's face.

You can clearly see Dante's face.
I never said you can't see his face, I said he filmed it an unclear way. It isn't a video of Dante and Lamonte both in frame brightly lit, with Dante clearly sucking Lamonte off. It was an odd angle iirc and the lighting wasn't good

Reactions: andaliteex
I never said you can't see his face, I said he filmed it an unclear way. It isn't a video of Dante and Lamonte both in frame brightly lit, with Dante clearly sucking Lamonte off. It was an odd angle iirc and the lighting wasn't good
To me it did seem like he edited to videos together in some parts

Reactions: themysterylord
imma settle it this way. I screenshotted a pic of Dante sucking the dick in the video and Lamonte dick together plus Lamonte hand was on Dante ass as well. I got what u saying tho.

Attachments

Let me clear some things up for the confused… Dante & Lamonte did a mmf threesome, Dante sucked off Lamonte (which he claims he didn’t want him to). I guess since the video came out they now have beef. There is another video of Donte bottoming, the top is KingKurve not Lamonte.