Exotic Paintings Model: Shaund & Lamonte Stennis

why not just post the link to the post?
Because it was so fucking easy to find. I gave the name of the Twitter use with the video. All he had to do what type it in. Then click on media tab. Scroll down til he found it. It’s that damn simple. Also this site doesn’t play all videos unless it’s in an odd number or you upgrade. So I have him a FREE… HASSLE Rather Option.

Because it was so fucking easy to find. I gave the name of the Twitter use with the video. All he had to do what type it in. Then click on media tab. Scroll down til he found it. It’s that damn simple. Also this site doesn’t play all videos unless it’s in an odd number or you upgrade. So I have him a FREE… HASSLE Rather Option.
If that was true then you could have easily posted the link instead of that whole hoopla :joy: I can see the date in your screenshot of it....it was posted months ago, that page posts ALOT on a daily basis, its not easy to find.

If that was true then you could have easily posted the link instead of that whole hoopla :joy: I can see the date in your screenshot of it....it was posted months ago, that page posts ALOT on a daily basis, its not easy to find.
It took me less than 1min… but whatever the video is here

Why is he so thin? Is it HIV?
That closer to the physic he had before he got into Exotic Paintings. And despite him being a deplorable Uncle Tom having ass troll, let not entertain incorrect stigmas.