Exotic Paintings Model: Shaund & Lamonte Stennis

He was live on twitter showering... he used the rag to wipe his ass then he used it to wash his face....... he's definitely a lil slow
I mean to be fair, he was probably washing all the spots shit comes from lol

Why are the fine ones always so dumb.
I used to adore him back during his chaturbate days. Even paid for his paint and sip and got pics of his dick in my hands. Then I mistakenly found and followed his twitter (unfollowed). I can only watch him muted. I literally only unmuted that post to see if my suspicions were right of him talking that dumb shit

I used to adore him back during his chaturbate days. Even paid for his paint and sip and got pics of his dick in my hands. Then I mistakenly found and followed his twitter (unfollowed). I can only watch him muted. I literally only unmuted that post to see if my suspicions were right of him talking that dumb shit
His post on Twitter are so unhinged, such a shame.

His post on Twitter are so unhinged, such a shame.
He is a chaos agent. He gets off on pissing people off. I honestly think he is a closeted, narcissist. No, I don't believe all men are gay.. i believe HE is based off of things i saw in the past that he tries to bury

He is a chaos agent. He gets off on pissing people off. I honestly think he is a closeted, narcissist. No, I don't believe all men are gay.. i believe HE is based off of things i saw in the past that he tries to bury
Yeah I agree, I think he’s at least bi if nothing else.