Fabian Divani @fabidivani

Same. I hate Rhyheim’s voyr videos. The new videographer’s style is so lifeless. I really haven’t enjoyed any of the new videos. The sex doesn’t feel the same.

I think Rhyheim’s previous videographer was Eyefilmz. They were always so steamy and hot. The editing was great and all the scenes had incredible chemistry.
Right? I liked the way his content was shot before. It had this amateur feel to it, but with a great angle and all, since there was a third person filming it.

Reactions: murakami95
Right? I liked the way his content was shot before. It had this amateur feel to it, but with a great angle and all, since there was a third person filming it.
Agree with you both on this. Too bad - they guys are generally really hot. But to me, the end product is pretty lifeless.

Why didn’t Rhyheim come inside him instead of pulling out and jacking to the start of his orgasm before sticking it back in? Would have been so much sexier seeing the come pumping through his dick then having him pull out and see the come dripping out too. Such a gorgeous arse is enough to make any guy come in buckets.

• Love
Reactions: Inputpower1
Anyone know if he does custom videos for his subscribers. I'd pay him to do a gang-bang video for me.
If you subscribed why haven't asked him (his manager) directly via message? If he's a scammer you'll return your money from OF ...most probably))))

If you subscribed why haven't asked him (his manager) directly via message? If he's a scammer you'll return your money from OF ...most probably))))
I have DMed him with a request, even included a tip but hasn't replied. Never even acknowledged the tip. I just wondered if he responds to subscribers within a reasonable amount of time, say within a week.

Reactions: fabienfab
any chance he and yesbrawn are datin? cause the chemistry is… woah through the roof
Nah fabian has a husband, he mentioned it in one of the spaces that’s hosted by boystobreed. I was so shocked when he said that.
i Knew he wasn’t single because in the collab he did with defthatjason, you can clearly hear him say ‘babe get a different angle than that’ or something along those lines to the camera guy, I thought he had a possible boyfriend or something, not a whole ass husband.
so Yh the hubby probably the one recording for him.

lucky bastard, he gets to have that whenever he wants

That’s pretty surprising to learn. He seems rather young to be married. Of course, not suggesting young people don’t get married. Not what I had expected that’s for sure!

Reactions: richiewwe