Fabian Divani @fabidivani

That’s pretty surprising to learn. He seems rather young to be married. Of course, not suggesting young people don’t get married. Not what I had expected that’s for sure!
yh i was surprised myself . I thought he was my age or just a bit younger, because isnt he in college or just finished college? I’m 23, and I don’t see a lot of people my age get married, not saying he can’t.
idk, i would of never expected that from him. good for him though.
would never of found out if boystobreed wasn’t being thirsty saying if fabi was single he would probably try and date him lol

Reactions: richiewwe
yh i was surprised myself . I thought he was my age or just a bit younger, because isnt he in college or just finished college? I’m 23, and I don’t see a lot of people my age get married, not saying he can’t.
idk, i would of never expected that from him. good for him though.
would never of found out if boystobreed wasn’t being thirsty saying if fabi was single he would probably try and date him lol
Are you referring to the space from May 11? I just went to check and wasn't able to find that part where be mentions his relationship (it's like 4 hours long and he doesn't speak that much lol) any idea if it was like close to the end or the middle?

Also it was my first time hearing him speak and his voice is very attractive. A bit deeper and more masculine than I expected tbh. With that pretty face I assumed his voice would be kinda high. Whoops.

Pleasantly surprised. He's also a veteran and works in programming. Seems like a nice guy too with a good head on his shoulders.

Haha so I wasn’t the only one who was pleasantly surprised by how deep and attractive his voice was. his face is so pretty, I thought it would be high too, and oh I didn’t know that he was a veteran, do you know what he was a veteran of? and he worked in programming? smart and pretty. His also good with his hands too. he makes his own underwear.

It’s the 9th June space

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1ynKOapRQeqJR

go here and go to this time 3:20:00, just continue listening from this point, he mentions giving his phone to his husband or something.

I swear down I didn’t hear anything he said after that, I couldn’t get it out of my head the hubby has full access to that ass, face and body smh.

Fabi goes off in the last 1 hour of this space though, he gets proper argumentative lol, and I totally agree with him

Haha so I wasn’t the only one who was pleasantly surprised by how deep and attractive his voice was. his face is so pretty, I thought it would be high too, and oh I didn’t know that he was a veteran, do you know what he was a veteran of? and he worked in programming? smart and pretty. His also good with his hands too. he makes his own underwear.
He didn't specify what branch of military unfortunately. He brought it up in passing (mentioning that the military paid for his college run) and than BTB thanked him for his service.

But I'm even more attracted to him than before after learning a bit more about him. And hearing him speak. His voice is sexy sure... but he also sounds like an intelligent person that can actually hold a conversation. And he seems focused and has his head on straight. That's very appealing.

It’s the 9th June space

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1ynKOapRQeqJR

go here and go to this time 3:20:00, just continue listening from this point, he mentions giving his phone to his husband or something.

I swear down I didn’t hear anything he said after that, I couldn’t get it out of my head the hubby has full access to that ass, face and body smh.
Ah thanks for the direct link and timestamp buddy. Much appreciated. I'm inclined to agree that I'm very jealous of his husband now more than ever. Hahaha.

Fabi goes off in the last 1 hour of this space though, he gets proper argumentative lol, and I totally agree with him
He made very good points for sure. He's a pleasure to listen to. He sounds confident without sounding arrogant. And if anyone had a right to be arrogant it should be him. :joy:

I don't have Twitter anymore so sadly I can't listen to it.

I thought he was a dancer before or am I making this up? His earlier posts on Instagram before he started OF seemed to suggest as much from what I remember.

So, in terms of fabian being in the military and doing a programming degree, I realised why that sounded familiar, but not remembering when fabi said that lol. so what biboaster was referring too was the 12th of may space.

so it was actually another creator that mentioned programming and being in the military not fabi haha, the guys name is Kaden. They kind of do sound a bit similar at some points. So fabi may not have done the military service Or a programming degree, but his still sexy and intelligent

did he do ballet? I never knew he was a dancer, I just discovered him 4 months ago, but from his pics, the way he poses and the way he can stand on his tip toes, he kind of reminds me of a ballet dancer

So, in terms of fabian being in the military and doing a programming degree, I realised why that sounded familiar, but not remembering when fabi said that lol. so what biboaster was referring too was the 12th of may space.

so it was actually another creator that mentioned programming and being in the military not fabi haha, the guys name is Kaden. They kind of do sound a bit similar at some points. So fabi may not have done the military service Or a programming degree, but his still sexy and intelligent

did he do ballet? I never knew he was a dancer, I just discovered him 4 months ago, but from his pics, the way he poses and the way he can stand on his tip toes, he kind of reminds me of a ballet dancer
Oh wow I just went back I realized I totally fucked up that. Hahaha. Yeha I rmr Kaden speaking but I did get them mixed up there. My bad. Sorry for the confusion everyone

Reactions: Mynameis678
My subscription to his only fans expires tomorrow he hasn't made much new content but when he does ill subscribe again
That makes sense, a lot of OF guys aren't very consistent when it comes to making content. Usually, they post in waves, so they're either super active constantly posting, or rarely posting and it just tickles in.