Fabian Divani @fabidivani

A fun comparative exercise would be to run the stethoscope cam up Fabi's pussy and down his mouth and gauge the level of cum, spit, piss and sweat deposits inside. No surprises for guessing this prostitute uses his mouth and pussy interchangeably and you'll find the same specimens in both holes.

As a side treat, it'll be fun to degrade this bitch whore by playing with both his holes and jamming the stetho cam aggressively up/down 'em, yanno, to remind him he's an object and needs to succumb to this treatment at the whims and fancies of every man.

Reactions: Siden and rubensurf
giphy.gif

I want him inside me, I want to be inside him, and I also want him to be my personal trainer. What a FLAWLESS physique. Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually into him sexually or just admiring his body.

Reactions: Mynameis678
his collabs are hot, but my favourite has to be the one he did with xodemilo. that one was so passionate, the kissing, the grinding. it was even hotter than the sex part to me. Almost felt like I was watching 2 people make love, not just doing a collab. I want to see more of that from him . either him topping or bottoming, idc, just more if that. that had one had me hot all over

Reactions: bigboaster
his collabs are hot, but my favourite has to be the one he did with xodemilo. that one was so passionate, the kissing, the grinding. it was even hotter than the sex part to me. Almost felt like I was watching 2 people make love, not just doing a collab. I want to see more of that from him . either him topping or bottoming, idc, just more if that. that had one had me hot all over
Yeah, that's also one of my faves esp when they were fucking in the window ughhhh. My favorite would still have to be his first collab with Yesbrawn. If they had someone who was filming them it would have been the best!

My fav one is with Jordan Starr... so hot