Fabian Divani @fabidivani

Btw quick question. What app or program do you use to reduce file size (but not video quality)
That's not really possible. If it is currently encoded in the most efficient way available, the only way you can make it smaller is by reducing the quality. Different encoding techniques have different levels of compression. You can have 'lossless' and 'lossy'. Very nearly all video compression types are 'lossy', it is a question of how much resolution or frames-per-send you are willing to give up to get more compression.

Reactions: Jupiter Street
that's why i asked about his wealth lmao. i feel so broke and ugly knowing that he can afford staying in nyc and that he's also such a gorgeous boy and that he puts effort into his appearance. i feel so pathetic :sob:
The problem for him is that his 'product' typically has an incredibly short 'shelf life'. He will be good for a couple of years, 5 if he is lucky, 10 if he is incredibly lucky. It's not like being a businessman where you could run a company for decades if you know what you are doing.

The problem for him is that his 'product' typically has an incredibly short 'shelf life'. He will be good for a couple of years, 5 if he is lucky, 10 if he is incredibly lucky. It's not like being a businessman where you could run a company for decades if you know what you are doing.
You can make a lot of money in a short period of time and if he's smart. Save most of that for precisely those later years when he isn't going to make the same type of money anymore. It's all about the budgeting and management. Not necessarily how long his "shelf life" his.

Reactions: johndoeisready
... It's all about the budgeting and management. ...
Yes, this is quite correct. Unfortunately, it is much more difficult than one would think and the overwhelming majority don't leave with much. A good friend of mine has made an entire career out of guiding a bunch of MLB (and several NFL & NBA) players through that.

Reactions: bigboaster