- Joined
- Jun 27, 2023
- Posts
- 99
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 648
- Points
- 288
- Location
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Sexuality
- 90% Gay, 10% Straight
yo tampocoPorque se viste asi? No entiendo que intenta hacer
yo tampocoPorque se viste asi? No entiendo que intenta hacer
I guess the blowjob video is still complicated to watch, right?There’s a longer version of the video over 19 minutes in length which presumably includes the BJ bit
Damn, I’m so sorry, dude. Life must be very hard for you.I don’t like “straight” guys
“gay” content"Thanks for sharing! You can tell he’s straight / more into girls. His “gay” content is infrequent and it’s very reserved and boring. Always had gay for pay vibes.
I actually enjoy seeing him have straight sex because you can tell how into it he is. To me it’s a lot hotter than him pretending!
I put “gay” in quotation marks because it’s not very good gay content. He has played around with dildos but the videos aren’t good.“gay” content"
Where?
I've only seen one video with a guy where they both masturbate, some photos and this video of the girl fucking him
That video with Viggo (Daniel Knight?) is strange because I've seen that there is a blowjob to Fer in some images but then when you see the video there is no blowjob.I put “gay” in quotation marks because it’s not very good gay content. He has played around with dildos but the videos aren’t good.
He couldn’t get hard with Viggo Sorensen and that kind of gay him away as being gay for pay because Viggo is a demigod lol
I can't stop watching this video of him collaborating with Daniel Knight. It really hottie me on when I see Fer staring straight into Daniel's face, but have you noticed that Daniel rarely looks at Fer?
10 years ago maybe, but Onlyfans seems to have done a lot of damage to the gay porn industry. And right now a production company like BelAmi/Freshmen is not in its best moment.He needs to join BelAmi/Freshmen already...
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.