Photo Fiachra @fiachraharp

That dentistry degree must have been expensive.
Hardly lol college/uni is free in Ireland when you do it the first time and even then it isn't american levels of crazy debt

plus he's in Dubai rn lol he's either being greedy or doesn't want those vids getting out; which makes me wonder what they are..

Hardly lol college/uni is free in Ireland when you do it the first time and even then it isn't american levels of crazy debt

plus he's in Dubai rn lol he's either being greedy or doesn't want those vids getting out; which makes me wonder what they are..
Was hoping the prices would've dropped because of the new ''Sean don'' alias but apparently not :/

Reactions: BlackGayBrit
It's his second degree so he would have had to pay, nearly 20k a yr for 5 yrs, so he definitely has some debts to pay.
Yeah in Dubai but the practice group he works for have sent him over, they have a training academy set up apparently...

It's his second degree so he would have had to pay, nearly 20k a yr for 5 yrs, so he definitely has some debts to pay.
Yeah in Dubai but the practice group he works for have sent him over, they have a training academy set up apparently...
It’s Ireland, not America. Education is not 20k a year in Ireland, even with a second degree. his fees could have been fully or partly paid for by a number of different government schemes or if he applied as a “mature student” which you only have to be over 23 to apply for.

Has anybody who pays for his OF ever tried asking him what is in the $200 package?
Yes he states its a ''mystery ultra super package'' with 30+ minutes of solo content which could mean anything. Who has 200 to fork out for ppv with no context? That's insane

Yes he states it’s a ''mystery ultra super package'' with 30+ minutes of solo content which could mean anything. Who has 200 to fork out for ppv with no context? That's insane
Most people have bills to pay and can’t afford $200 for a “mystery” vid — especially when many OF creators use ppv to scam buyers.

Most people have bills to pay and can’t afford $200 for a “mystery” vid — especially when many OF creators use ppv to scam buyers.
I'm guessing he's not interested in "most people" but rather the ones who have money to throw around. Tale as old as time - Beauty and the Sugar Daddy :)