Photo Fiachra @fiachraharp

Yes his content is very lame now and lacks originality. DMs are very few and far between and a lot of empty promises with the same excuse of being busy with exams.
I do want to clarify that his PPV is professionally done. He employs a professional photographer which he says he gives 50% of his OF proceeds to so you are also supporting queer businesses. Can’t say many other OF creators do the same and I think that’s pretty admirable. So although his OF page is a bit meh his PPV is quality as long as you’re prepared to pay for it.

Thanks! The X page also links to an OF page by that name, but I assume it's just Fiachra's old page as it has about 850 pics and vids. And is also $15 to sub.
And upon checking that out I was already following so it looks like he just changed the name

Reactions: BlackGayBrit
And upon checking that out I was already following so it looks like he just changed the name

Same, I'm already following that account too. Interesting...

So he's keeping the Fiachra name for the music and the dentistry, and it turns out he does want to keep doing the modelling as well, just distance himself from it with a different name. Which I guess I can understand.

Problem is, hasn't the horse already bolted? Everyone already knows him as Fiachra (well I say everyone, I mean us obsessed horny homos) and no-one's gonna start suddenly calling him Sean instead.