Photo Fiachra @fiachraharp

well…he’s only gone and done it!

OnlyFans

He’s made it clear there will be no xxx content, but there will be posts up that can’t be shared on traditional social media.

$15 is a bit steep for me taking that in to account. If anyone subscribes give us a review!
For me, it’s a fantastic start. Some great bare ass pics (through shower door, and a close up) and some workouts in (very tight) underpants. Lots of photos with pubes on show. Very high quality photography, too. Sent him a message regarding more adventurous PPV stuff (soft dick photos and naked workouts were mentioned) and its something he’s going to do once things get establish in a week or so. He’s so cute and modest too, and that ass is to die for. Hope this helps!

For me, it’s a fantastic start. Some great bare ass pics (through shower door, and a close up) and some workouts in (very tight) underpants. Lots of photos with pubes on show. Very high quality photography, too. Sent him a message regarding more adventurous PPV stuff (soft dick photos and naked workouts were mentioned) and its something he’s going to do once things get establish in a week or so. He’s so cute and modest too, and that ass is to die for. Hope this helps!
That's a great review, really helpful thank you so much! It's so damn tempting, I'm just a lil broke rn so waiting to see if it goes down in price, especially if he's gonna do PPV content.

That’s a great review. Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: bigboaster
I subbed and agree with what Richard Alan said. He posts 5 times a week (I can't express how happy I am about him posting so often ), and it's all high quality so I think it's worth the 15 bucks. The workout videos he posted are a decent length too instead of those short 30 second clips most people do, and he shows off his physique so well.

A photographer (who is on the do-not-post list) has just published some photos where if you zoom in you can see his unshaven balls with one of those elasticated fabric cock rings, which is just visible also in a hand-down-underpants front view.

(The photographer is in the US so I think has been sent the shots to 'promote' fiachra.)

I may have to subscribe to fiachra's OF at some point as he is instant boner material for me!

A photographer (who is on the do-not-post list) has just published some photos where if you zoom in you can see his unshaven balls with one of those elasticated fabric cock rings, which is just visible also in a hand-down-underpants front view.

(The photographer is in the US so I think has been sent the shots to 'promote' fiachra.)

I may have to subscribe to fiachra's OF at some point as he is instant boner material for me!
Which photographer? DNP List just means you can't post their content, not their names.

Anyone got any views on his page? Thinking about signing up just unsure due to the price pm if people feel its worth it or not?

Any of that hairy ass?
Yep. He has a vid of him in a thong on all fours. Look up "frog stretch". That's what he did. It was so hot. :sob: He sent out a $30 PPV and I'm so tempted. He's really cool too. Responds to messages and is really nice. He actually puts effort into his DM replies. Felt like I was speaking to a friend lmao.

Yep. He has a vid of him in a thong on all fours. Look up "frog stretch". That's what he did. It was so hot. :sob: He sent out a $30 PPV and I'm so tempted. He's really cool too. Responds to messages and is really nice. He actually puts effort into his DM replies. Felt like I was speaking to a friend lmao.
please let us know what was in the $30PPV if you get it.

That was hot

• Wow
Reactions: PopularTongue