Photo Fiachra @fiachraharp

Yep. He has a vid of him in a thong on all fours. Look up "frog stretch". That's what he did. It was so hot. :sob: He sent out a $30 PPV and I'm so tempted. He's really cool too. Responds to messages and is really nice. He actually puts effort into his DM replies. Felt like I was speaking to a friend lmao.
damn we NEED to see this video!

His OF is him working out one day in clothes, then a couple days later he does the same workout in a thong or similar. Between these he posts nice pics showing his butt and a time or two he has shown pubes. He doesn't show dick. He posted a $60 PPV that hints at dick being visible, but I'm not gonna waste $60 to find out. I'm so over guys charging a monthly fee and then wanting more money to see the good stuff. I don't care how cute you are, $15/mo is enough. I tipped him a couple times but now I don't bother.

eh, imo it's just him knowing his worth. If he's upfront and truthful, and people still pay him that much, he's well within his rights to set the price
Absolutely. He’s super adorable who hasn’t displayed himself to the masses. IMO, he’s done a beautiful job displaying his sexy body to the world who wants to see. People should have the option to go full frontal if they want to or not without people bitching. Seriously, his photos that mask anything two inches underneath give you a gorgeous view. Ill continue to support this stud, and all of his sexy ways.