Finding Out that a Male Friend is Small?

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
the towl dance immediately makes me lose respect for guys.
I look at it this way: he's uncomfortable. No amount of shaming and disrespect will ever change that.

Likely, you're using his empathic nature against him. He knows you're like this. Now, he'll never trust you.

Also, humiliation is a kink/fetish part of BDSM that requires consent. Without consent, it's abuse.

One more thing: why does he know your size? Sounds like you were hiding from him, too.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It’s not a universal reaction but some friends and colleagues do think they have something on you once they discover your small size, something they can use to embarrass you with or a secret you don’t want to get out

kev2001

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a lot of other threads on here where we talk about how guys (especially Americans) don't like to be nude at the gym or the locker showers. I think all of us being positive about our bodies and size will do some part in improving the situation. We should all be encouraging nudity - regardless of penis size.

D

deleted1168963

Some years back two other couples and me and my gf played a stripping/ drinking game probably occasionally. The first game my God friend lost his underwear (he was the last one with clothes on) and his erect tiny penis sprang into view. It was (my guesstimate) about three inches long. There wasn’t a word said. As the game went on his gf kept on dropping the dice under the table and commenting on my fat dick each time she did. My fatty got semi-hard so I could give her a show. The relationship between him and me was the same after the first game and in games afterwards even pointed to it saying how big my cock was. But only when we were drinking…

cmnm247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a little old, but: one of my best friends always brags about how big he is, and how much his wife loves it. He's only ever been with her so he doesn't get that it's pretty normal to say that just to be flattering. He never did sports or anything so I doubt he's seen many other guys.

One weekend when he and his wife were having a hard time, he stayed at my place for a week. He knows I'm gay and was all prudish the whole time—never came out of the guest room in anything but jeans. I basically am always in boxers or basketball shorts when I'm home.

Saturday morning, he woke up while I was already in the living room watching the news and eating breakfast in boxers and a tank top. He decides to screw with me, being flirty, saying he knows how much I'd love to see his dick. Says I've been trying to see it all week (I hadn't). I called his bluff, though, and said something like "sure, ___. Show me. You won't impress me."

And uh, he didn't. Poor guy was maybe 3" soft, and when I jokingly said he must be a grower, he said it "doubles in size" lol. I don't think he realized how serious I was when I said that was nowhere as big as he made it out to be. Poor guy.

owl_with_dick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a gay guys who's always into dick in any kind of size, I agree that no embarrassment necessary. Kink requires consent, and small doesn't mean anything.

I had a short sex when I was travelling, he catfished me. I went to his house but he didn't look bad at all. I went straight on my knees and suck his small soft dick. Not long after, about 2 mins, he came. I still enjoyed the sex.

What I want to say is, no one can't change their dick size, but personality or looks are something they can work on or change. So yeah small dicks are beautiful. Even though the person is still delusional that he is big, he is still beautiful.

D

deleted19861241

I had the weirdest situation happen decades ago. I was driving with a fellow from work (I worked at a theater). I don't even remember why we were driving together because we were just coworkers and not friends. He was a tall, good looking guy and from out of nowhere he confessed to me that he has a very small penis. I had no idea how to react. I found it absolutely bizarre for him to confess this to ME and I was probably like, sorry to hear that. I'm not a tall guy so maybe he thought I might be in the same boat as him.

He never mentioned it again and I tried to figure out why he would tell me this. I considered that maybe he was trying to bait me into confessing something but he never came off as a nasty guy who might do something like that. It was interesting that he had a female friend who also worked there. She was a decent looking girl next door kind of girl and she told me that she had been way heavier when she was younger (this was true). She said that after she lost the weight her breasts became very saggy and she essentially rolled them up like socks into her bra. I can only assume this was very much an exaggeration but that was definitely an image that stuck in my head. I guess maybe that two of them are just into confessions.

The guy was in a lot of pain, and I can relate. You have what seems to be the most impossible problem in the world, that can never be solved or changed, and that noone will ever truly understand unless tey have lived it. You are lost and alone, bordering on suicidal every day with the endless mentions in society and the knowledge that every time you put your thing in someone, they feel less than most of their exes. Sometimes it overflows and you dump the info on someone, then regret it for the rest of your life.

Reactions: kev2001

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I hope I never judge the value of a friendship on the size of a cock. I a true friendship, that won't matter
I couldn't have said that better myself. He is a friend, how would the size of his dick change that?

D

deleted19973741

I've enjoyed the other thread that discusses learning that a friend of yours is hung. How about the opposite? Same questions but you learned the friend is small.

"How did you find out? Do you see him any differently to how you saw him before? What if you were the friend in question? Have the relationship dynamics changed?" In addition: Are you well hung? Did he know?

I talked about it in another thread but I have been practicing boxing for a few years now, in a neighborhood club run by an association, where everyone knows each other. Changing rooms are old, showers are completely public. We are far from modern gyms, with dividers.

Thus, members are more comfortable with the idea of undressing in front of others. And among the regulars, I saw almost everyone naked.

I have a friend I've known since high school who goes boxing with me. I saw him naked for the first time last year. He's an extrovert person, straight, in relationship. I didn't expect him to be small. I had no clue, since he wears thick tracksuits.

When I saw him naked, I was quite surprised. His flaccid dick was the size of my thumb, maybe smaller, difficult to tell. He was completely comfortable with it, he was chatting naked with the others in the shower. It doesn't change anything about our friendship, at least for me.

He later saw me naked. At first, he did not say anything. Then on another occasion when we showered together, he asked me 'can I tell you something?'. 'As I see, you're blessed... not like me'. He occasionally jokes about my dick. Somehow it changed the way he sees me, he became very curious, he asked me a lot of questions (if it helped me in my relationships, if it was fully genetic, if jerking-off was better, if I had some 'clothing issues'...). To a lesser extent, I also ask him about his size (if it was a source of complex). I find that seeing us naked has helped break some taboos.

If I were the friend in question, I don't know how I would have reacted. I tell myself that I would have tried to have the same sense of self-mockery as him, but it's easier to say when you don't have a small one.

FloridaBMW

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My best friend came by one day, and I could tell he had something on his mind. We hung out for a while, and then he finally told me why he was frustrated.. His fiance (a nurse) told him "medically speaking, your penis is smaller than average". It happened because he asked her "Do you like my penis? Is it small?". (don't ask the question if you don't want the honest truth I guess).

He told me he wanted to get surgery and he's been looking at penis pumps, weights and things like that. I told him he needed to see a psychiatrist more than anything because he's probably got a normal penis and he's overthinking it.

Well, fast forward a couple years and he got super wasted at my house having a "White claw-off" (back when everyone was saying "no laws when you're drinking the claws" lol..

Well, he went off the deep end and took a tray of food and smashed my faucet, then tried to smash my Mickey Mouse coffee up on his head (which didn't break, just busted his head open) and then threw some macaroni on my ceiling. It was weird, because I've never seen him act out like that before.

I tried to get him into the bathroom to clean him up, and he was standing next to my shower in the master bedroom. He took his pants down, and there it was in all of it's glory. Eh, looked like a normal penis .. Maybe a 4-5" dick i'd guess. But, I never think of him as less of a man. I'd never DARE make a joke about it to him or in front of anyone. And I always reassure him it's all in his head and before he does something silly like buy a penis pump or try to get surgery, he talk to a therapist about his insecurities.

D

deleted19861241

It seems different people have different life experiences with the same size.

I have always been told - generally volunteered by women - that I'm small. I'm above average length and well above average girth.

By contrast, mg gfs ex was much smaller than me and had a view that he had something really special - even sending pics all the time - obviously his experiences have been wildly different. Similarly, most women consider me one of the smallest theyve seen, but my partner says im about 80% on the scale of length and as thick as shes seen - and weve had a proper heart to heart on this, shes genuinely confused that my experiences have been what they have and says that in her personal experience statistics are not only right but that shes never seem what she would consider to be a big dick despite always hearing the talk from both guys, and chicks.

As a result of these experiences some people have life-defining insecurity, and others are like 'get over it'. I find that, like some comments in here, people who aren't secure - often because they're huge - say we need to get over it.

Just pretend you woke up tomorrow morning and you had 1/4 of your flaccid size, 1/2 of your erect size and girth, and every partner you ever have from now on is disappointed with your junk compared to their ex but 'likes what you can do with it' or 'you please me in other ways' or 'my ex was so amazingly more of a man than you that he hurt me'

It totally, totally forms your entire world view and life experience and relationships and when you see it twice a day, even when relaxing to watch a Marvel movie or something there's always a jibe to deal with and it never fricken stops.... so once you develop the insecurity it seems to cascade.

Reactions: kev2001 and Dave K

Hardybob

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a mfm threesome in college with a good friend and a girl I worked with. We had been at happy hour and ended up back at her place and one thing led to another and pretty soon all three of us are naked. I’d never seen my buddy hard before and the two of us were standing side by side while she went back and forth taking turns sucking our cocks. We were both rock hard and staring at all of the action and each other’s cocks. I’ll never forget the look on his face of sexual excitement with a touch of surprise by our size difference. The bed lamp was on so you could see everything. I was surprised that he was smaller than I was expecting. We were both the same height and weight so i assumed we’d have the same cock size, but he was 4.5 or 5 inches long and his girth was around 4 inches. We all had a blast and took turns fucking and sucking but I’ll never forget that! It left me feeling like I had a big cock and wondering what size every guy I’d meet thereafter was! Both she and he brought it up afterwards which was kinda hot to talk about!

PavanRajesh1990

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So my story is a little long but worth it.

I have known my best friend from almost last 10 years. 3 years into our friendship we went on a boys trip to South Africa and there for the first time I saw his dick while at urinals with no divider. It was very tiny but then I thought it was cold and since one neednt get fully nude at urinals maybe only a part of that was out. But at a place there which had a Nature shower, he went in nude without ensuring the curtains of the window are fully closed. So this time I could get to see him like fully nude and realized he has gotten a small cock. A few years later, he fell to a childish prank among our friends - basically got caught naked on a cam while taking a shower (folks can DM me if you want to see the video lol ;):joy::p) and this time many folks saw him nude but we dont typically pull his leg on his size.
We have seen his erect cock pic as well (again some prank played on him) and he is like just above 4 when hard.
Personally I have a thing for straight guys with tiny dicks. I like to think they are easy to bend over and get fucked :p

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd have a coworker who I'd call an acquaintance more than a friend. He constantly complains about his dating struggles. He has a weird attitude towards the whole subject and seems to view women as prey of sorts, while harboring a lot of animosity over the whole situation.

He came up when I was out with a group of women, one of whom had dated him. She told the group when a couple of them were already giggling when he was mentioned that he had the smallest penis she had ever seen, doing the wiggling pinky thing. One of the other women said "You know, that doesn't surprise me at all."

It really didn't surprise me either. He was just a creepy guy before. Now he's a creepy guy with a tiny penis.

You know what it makes me want to do? Bang someone he has a crush on.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TBH the guys isn't as small as me, but i was in the locker room after the gym with a coworker and he was doing the towel dance, which is always a giveaway a guy is small, anyway the towel fell and he had like a nub lol. Honestly it was disgusting lol. I honestly lost all respect for him at that moment and chuckled to myself. He doesn't know my size but prob assumes i'm bigger and now I basically boss him around at work. He just looks down at the floor when i tell him to do things now that i know he has a tiny dick. On the other hand, saw a different co-worker totally confident showing it off and towling off in the locker room. He wasn't huge, but at least he was proud of it. I have a lot more respect for him.
the towel dance immediately makes me lose respect for guys.

I'm a tall, well-built, good-looking guy who's hung like a chipmunk, especially soft. I've never done the towel dance, knowing, as you said, that it's a dead give-away you've got a small dick. And self-conscious about it. I always strut around like I'm hung like a mule.

However, I've never "lost respect" for guys who do the towel dance. I just recognize they're self-conscious or ashamed about the size of their dicks. So what? Deep down, so am I. Just hide it better.

It's funny, I've seen some guys say they admire guys who seem confident naked despite having a small cock. On the other hand, I wonder if there aren't some who say about me, "Shit, he struts about like he's a real stud, and, fuck! he's got a really tiny dick!"

PavanRajesh1990

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a tall, well-built, good-looking guy who's hung like a chipmunk, especially soft. I've never done the towel dance, knowing, as you said, that it's a dead give-away you've got a small dick. And self-conscious about it. I always strut around like I'm hung like a mule.

However, I've never "lost respect" for guys who do the towel dance. I just recognize they're self-conscious or ashamed about the size of their dicks. So what? Deep down, so am I. Just hide it better.

It's funny, I've seen some guys say they admire guys who seem confident naked despite having a small cock. On the other hand, I wonder if there aren't some who say about me, "Shit, he struts about like he's a real stud, and, fuck! he's got a really tiny dick!"
Can someone explain what a towel dance has got to do with tiny Weiner

Reactions: kev2001