Finn/jack harries

They are little trust fund babies from their rich dad. I followed the one who is into the environment and protesting shit on twitter but I stopped following him because they are ridiculous. Want to do something powerful? Go to China and India with all your money and lobby for THEM to cut their pollutants. They all act like we are going to die in a few years.
Haha... China and India have been polluting for nowhere near as long as the West, we'd still be in the same position just maybe 5 years removed - China and India are not to blame for climate change. 100 companies are responsible directly and indirectly for about 70% of global emissions since the 80s. The best thing they can do is actually protest and try force change from powerful governments of developed nations and corporations to stop funding coal etc... You might be the ridiculous one here, and certainly less informed than Jack and Finn

Haha... China and India have been polluting for nowhere near as long as the West, we'd still be in the same position just maybe 5 years removed - China and India are not to blame for climate change. 100 companies are responsible directly and indirectly for about 70% of global emissions since the 80s. The best thing they can do is actually protest and try force change from powerful governments of developed nations and corporations to stop funding coal etc... You might be the ridiculous one here, and certainly less informed than Jack and Finn
Worry about your own country that is burning. You think we’ll be dead in 10 years like the rest of them? Al Gore in ‘An Inconvenient Truth’ was wrong about a lot of shit. But Hollywood pretends to care yet they are the ones continuously flying private jets to their luxurious homes everywhere. Hypocrites are everywhere.

Worry about your own country that is burning. You think we’ll be dead in 10 years like the rest of them? Al Gore in ‘An Inconvenient Truth’ was wrong about a lot of shit. But Hollywood pretends to care yet they are the ones continuously flying private jets to their luxurious homes everywhere. Hypocrites are everywhere.
I am, thats why its very clear that climate change is real. If I should only worry about my country why are you so worried about China and India then? You were right about one thing... hypocrites are everywhere (cough cough ^^^)

Reactions: Biguysighs
did someone save the pics finn posted and then quickly deleted?