Finn/jack harries

That is interesting seeing a Panart Hang appear in social media. The steel drum-like instrument one of the twins is playing (I can't tell them apart to know which twin is pictured in the photo) are quite rare and very hard to get. These are made by hand by 2 people in a workshop in Bern, Swiss. They are several thousand pounds to buy one, if you can get on the waiting list (which is years long). The company has a policy of requiring you to travel to Swiss to pick it up in person once they have finished manufacturing your hang. These are very cool and addictive instruments to play with, but very much playthings of the wealthy. Would be interested to know how and when he purchased this or if he is just borrowing it from a musician friend for the photo?

That is interesting seeing a Panart Hang appear in social media. The steel drum-like instrument one of the twins is playing (I can't tell them apart to know which twin is pictured in the photo) are quite rare and very hard to get. These are made by hand by 2 people in a workshop in Bern, Swiss. They are several thousand pounds to buy one, if you can get on the waiting list (which is years long). The company has a policy of requiring you to travel to Swiss to pick it up in person once they have finished manufacturing your hang. These are very cool and addictive instruments to play with, but very much playthings of the wealthy. Would be interested to know how and when he purchased this or if he is just borrowing it from a musician friend for the photo?
Probably his. they are a rich family.

They are very wealthy and well connected in the entertainment industry, I'm sure he picked it up on one of the many trips to Switzerland. Their financial status however doesn't stop me from having a wank...like this is lpsg not forbes.

how can you not tell them apart they literally have completely different hair styles

I heard Jack used to post nsfw stuff on his Vsco account like butt in bed or naked yoga. But deleted it in 2015. Can anyone elaborate?
I'm not sure exactly, but I do know his ex girlfriend did a nude photo of him showing bum in the bed on her account and it got deleted. But saved and shared many times..it's on page 1 of this thread. Everything so far is in this thread including his Travel video where he swam naked and there is a full frontal albeit from very far away.

Reactions: Nitro999 and iGlu46