Finn/jack harries

XR is very disjointed and not run from a centralised structure like other orgs - they have nothing to do with rogue messaging like that. Also LOL @ eco-fascists given protestors are the ones routinely brutalised/unfairly arrested by police etc... for making it harder for govs and big business to continue unabated
Make up your mind. They're either "very disjointed and not run from a centralised structure", or they are. You can't be the former and then say "they have nothing to do with rogue messaging" because that implies they do have a centralised structure...

Also, XR members could run for office, but I suspect they'd end up like Green Parties across the world and just get laughed at because they're nothing but a group of middle and upper class babies having tantrums and disrupting the lives, not of government and big business, but the working class.

Thx for your input and disingenuous argument. The point i'm making is that "Corona is the cure and humanity are the disease" is not something being promoted by every Extinction Rebellion group (each one in a different area is run by different people and so there is no one message being put out by each group) - It's very clear that this distasteful comment has nothing to do with any other Extinction Rebellion groups and no other groups have used this campaigning tactic so it is rogue from the majority of XR groups... certainly has nothing to do with the one that Jack and Finn associate with despite your obvious attempt to link them to it.

Green parties are an important third party in most western societies and are laughed at by people who don't give a fuck about the environment or think everything can continue as normal - it is government and big business who make it affect working class people rather than deal with the problems themselves so if you actually got angry at them instead of the people who are trying to make it better for everyone then maybe they might be more productive - but i suspect you rather like big business and government doing whatever they want so enjoy i guess

Thx for your input and disingenuous argument. The point i'm making is that "Corona is the cure and humanity are the disease" is not something being promoted by every Extinction Rebellion group (each one in a different area is run by different people and so there is no one message being put out by each group) - It's very clear that this distasteful comment has nothing to do with any other Extinction Rebellion groups and no other groups have used this campaigning tactic so it is rogue from the majority of XR groups... certainly has nothing to do with the one that Jack and Finn associate with despite your obvious attempt to link them to it.

Green parties are an important third party in most western societies and are laughed at by people who don't give a fuck about the environment or think everything can continue as normal - it is government and big business who make it affect working class people rather than deal with the problems themselves so if you actually got angry at them instead of the people who are trying to make it better for everyone then maybe they might be more productive - but i suspect you rather like big business and government doing whatever they want so enjoy i guess

"Corona is the cure and humanity are the disease" is not something being promoted by every Extinction Rebellion group - Given the publicity this has gained have these 'other' groups distanced or condemned this statement?

Green parties are an important third party in most western societies and are laughed at by people who don't give a fuck about the environment or think everything can continue as normal - The main reason why they get little support, especially in the UK, is they offer nothing credible. Their solutions will destroy the economy, how much do you think this would affect the working class? Offer credible solutions and people will vote for them.

"Corona is the cure and humanity are the disease" is not something being promoted by every Extinction Rebellion group - Given the publicity this has gained have these 'other' groups distanced or condemned this statement?

Green parties are an important third party in most western societies and are laughed at by people who don't give a fuck about the environment or think everything can continue as normal - The main reason why they get little support, especially in the UK, is they offer nothing credible. Their solutions will destroy the economy, how much do you think this would affect the working class? Offer credible solutions and people will vote for them.
Well before these two go out on the street protesting why not fix their faces first cause the look so damn old for their age! Its really bothering and looks unsightly!

Some of you are truly pathetic.

Let's be honest, you are all mad because they no longer look like twelve year olds, they have never looked hotter than they do right now, they look their actual age.

Stop hating on them because they are actually doing something meaningful with their lives, i'm sure there are plenty of TikTok boys for you to creepily obsess over instead.

Some of you are truly pathetic.

Let's be honest, you are all mad because they no longer look like twelve year olds, they have never looked hotter than they do right now, they look their actual age.

Stop hating on them because they are actually doing something meaningful with their lives, i'm sure there are plenty of TikTok boys for you to creepily obsess over instead.
I hear that! Lol

Reactions: ZonerDude

If you'd bothered to do even the briefest of Google searches...
"A spokeswoman for XR UK responded saying: ‘This account is not managed by Extinction Rebellion UK or Extinction Rebellion East Midlands, and these messages are in no way a representation of the principles and values held by the movement and so are not the movement. We are investigating this now.’

Other regional XR groups also commented beneath the tweet condemning it."

Reactions: writing91
If you'd bothered to do even the briefest of Google searches...
"A spokeswoman for XR UK responded saying: ‘This account is not managed by Extinction Rebellion UK or Extinction Rebellion East Midlands, and these messages are in no way a representation of the principles and values held by the movement and so are not the movement. We are investigating this now.’

Other regional XR groups also commented beneath the tweet condemning it."
each one in a different area is run by different people and so there is no one message being put out by each group - So does XR UK speak for all XR Groups or not?

and these messages are in no way a representation of the principles and values held by the movement and so are not the movement - What are their principles? I've seen countless times they've welcomed death of others as a price worth paying and they don't condemn it now with this response, it is a basic holding PR response.

Other regional XR groups also commented beneath the tweet condemning it - They commented on a tweet, how stunning and brave of them. If they truly cared they'd kick out this disgusting group and make sure everyone one knew.

What happened to him? He looks so old now!

He now looks like a granpa.

time is angry at them. I want those fresh milk faces they use to have.

Time is so unkind...

What on earth happened to them? They both look 50!

the look so damn old for their age! Its really bothering and looks unsightly!

He looks 50

Hey Kagenkegel…

You ok, hun?