Finn/jack harries

It's a really heavy judgement to make on the basis of one pic. I mean, look where it was taken, and when. Dawn in some high altitude mountain range? He might have slept in a tent, had a rough night, be tired, cold air freezing his face muscles. I've done a fair bit of that myself so I know it's difficult to look your scintillating best. Cut him some slack, maybe. Oh, and come out of your over heated bedrooms, blinking, into the light ocassionly?

Reactions: 1133506
IMHO he just doesn’t look his age, he looks way older. Perfect example look at his twin brother!! Jack literally has supple smooth skin and actually looks like he’s in his mid twenties. I don’t know how anyone can look at Finn and not think the dudes lifestyle must have been way different because it’s definitely showing! Lol

Reactions: Ajkinghth
Clearly mathematics is not your strong suit? You can be in your 20s with a dad that's 45...
Sorry, I'm not American. In my country people usually try to build some sort of patrimony before they start having kids. It's just a little bit of a cultural shock for me to even think of having children at 20. You do you, though, being rude to people completely unprovoked on the internet.

Sorry, I'm not American. In my country people usually try to build some sort of patrimony before they start having kids. It's just a little bit of a cultural shock for me to even think of having children at 20. You do you, though, being rude to people completely unprovoked on the internet.
it's not that uncommon for couples to get pregnant while still in highschool. mtv had like 2 or 3 reality tv shows about girls in highschool that got pregnant.
i'm not american either, but when i was in 12th grade there was like 3 pregnant girls in my school

Clearly mathematics is not your strong suit? You can be in your 20s with a dad that's 45...

I was 23 when my Dad was 45...and my Mom was 43. But I was born in the 1960s, when people were more likely to start earlier. My Dad’s youngest sibling’s children were born when I was almost 30.

Reactions: Mockingbeat
Buried somewhere on a long-forgotten hard drive is a video of Alfie, Marcus and Finn daring Jack to do the sharpie-in-pooper challenge. I recall butt-cheeks and a standing sharpie, but not anything beyond that, and it was grainy, decade-ago stream footage. Been trying to find where I hid it for years now.

They've aged since then, and that's a good thing. To me, older Finn especially is eminently fuckable, but any frau around here who would kick either of them out of bed is either blind or a liar.

Apropos of nothing, the height of JacksGap was Dan desperately hiding his boner while totally-not-hoping they'd Eiffel Tower him.

Can't find the video, but here is Jack doing the sharpie-in-pooper challenge

Attachments