Finn/jack harries

they haven't aged terribly, they've just...aged. jack barely looks older anywya.

right, they look their current age. Some people have this crazy expectation that they were going to remain clean cut twinks forever -__-

British boys have this magical ability to be some of the most spectacular looking twinks, but then no other cultural group seems to fall faster from the grace and beauty then them. I commented on Russell Tovey’s thread that he’s one of the few who’s manage to hold on it and even maybe have improved upon his looks. So, I would say, it’s a battle against genetics that few win.

I don’t think Jack has aged badly at all. Maybe some people don’t like the long hair (I think it suits him actually), but that has nothing to do with ageing.

Finn has definitely aged more (crows feet etc), but he still looks hot.
Here's Finn

finnharries_20210211_17.jpg

British boys have this magical ability to be some of the most spectacular looking twinks, but then no other cultural group seems to fall faster from the grace and beauty then them. I commented on Russell Tovey’s thread that he’s one of the few who’s manage to hold on it and even maybe have improved upon his looks. So, I would say, it’s a battle against genetics that few win.
russell tovey has always been butters i'm afraid. but regardless it is the nature all twinks to age more dramatically than their peers.

Reactions: daedalvs
I think they look late-20s, which they are. The difference to me is that for the first several years of JacksGap, they looked to me like they were entering high school, not college. To me, it's not that they look older than their actual age now so much as that they looked younger than their actual age back then.

I think they look late-20s, which they are. The difference to me is that for the first several years of JacksGap, they looked to me like they were entering high school, not college. To me, it's not that they look older than their actual age now so much as that they looked younger than their actual age back then.
I've kept up with their socials since JacksGap and although I've seen them age, it wasn't as drastic to me. It's like I was growing with them through the years. They are still beautiful to me.

Buried somewhere on a long-forgotten hard drive is a video of Alfie, Marcus and Finn daring Jack to do the sharpie-in-pooper challenge. I recall butt-cheeks and a standing sharpie, but not anything beyond that, and it was grainy, decade-ago stream footage. Been trying to find where I hid it for years now.

They've aged since then, and that's a good thing. To me, older Finn especially is eminently fuckable, but any frau around here who would kick either of them out of bed is either blind or a liar.

Apropos of nothing, the height of JacksGap was Dan desperately hiding his boner while totally-not-hoping they'd Eiffel Tower him.

Buried somewhere on a long-forgotten hard drive is a video of Alfie, Marcus and Finn daring Jack to do the sharpie-in-pooper challenge. I recall butt-cheeks and a standing sharpie, but not anything beyond that, and it was grainy, decade-ago stream footage. Been trying to find where I hid it for years now.

They've aged since then, and that's a good thing. To me, older Finn especially is eminently fuckable, but any frau around here who would kick either of them out of bed is either blind or a liar.

Apropos of nothing, the height of JacksGap was Dan desperately hiding his boner while totally-not-hoping they'd Eiffel Tower him.

Are you saying there's a video of Jack sticking something up his arse?