Finn/jack harries

another size queen.

Wouldn't a size queen have been bothered by it? I know no good ever comes of arguing on these sites, but on a point of accuracy, I specifically said I didn't mind. Just pointed out that the outline hardly made his cock look massive.

Reactions: Fozzy Bear
Wouldn't a size queen have been bothered by it? I know no good ever comes of arguing on these sites, but on a point of accuracy, I specifically said I didn't mind. Just pointed out that the outline hardly made his cock look massive.
it's not really a clear shot is it? besides even if he was "small" soft he might be a grower :)

I’m not sure it’s intentional. He starts the video saying he felt empty because he had been living for clicks and likes and subscriptions and cons and leaving their technology behind and all that crap on YouTube, etc. His solution is to take a nature trip and film it with technology and post it to YouTube for clicks and likes and subscriptions. Is he profound and deep-souled now because he went outside and got wet in his underpants? Again, I don’t know if it’s intentional hypocrisy. Was this video just a trailer for a longer film? I’m not necessarily speaking poorly of him. He seems like a genuine guy. Seems.

I can't with these artsy and prolific videos of the great outdoors with a vintage filter on them. It's like what Mark and Ethan do and their subs slobber it up. Of course I'm jealous, but anyone can take filtered close-up shots of nature, edit them together with attractive people having fun, slap on a piano ballad and make it "worthy of a career in film". It's just bogus to me that these simpletons are all: "OMG IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. THIS VIDEO SPOKE TO ME." Whatevs.

I can't with these artsy and prolific videos of the great outdoors with a vintage filter on them. It's like what Mark and Ethan do and their subs slobber it up. Of course I'm jealous, but anyone can take filtered close-up shots of nature, edit them together with attractive people having fun, slap on a piano ballad and make it "worthy of a career in film". It's just bogus to me that these simpletons are all: "OMG IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. THIS VIDEO SPOKE TO ME." Whatevs.

It's just feels so art school pretentious. Poor little handsome, rich kid gets depressed and finds himself again in nature. Filmed in 16mm!

I know you said that you're jealous so if you know that you are, you shouldnt let it consume you because it is a negative emotion.