Finn/jack harries

I actually applaud them both for quitting YouTube. They are both doing things with their lives rather than just making stupid video for the sake of a paycheck. Don’t get me wrong I do wish they would make a video here and there but it’s nice to see them following their dreams. Let’s be honest YouTube isn’t forever
Nothing is forever. Jack wouldve been making more money on youtube than he is now doing films. What films ? I havent heard of any he did

You mad, bro? Lots of youtubers use their influence/money for the better. Colleen Ballinger/Miranda Sings raises money for childhood cancer, and Miranda videos are the definition of frivolous. Rhett and Link are routinely donating money to various causes. Mamrie Hart created merch where 100% of the proceeds goes to Puerto Rico for hurricane disaster relief. Tyler Oakley routinely works with the Trevor Project. I could go on and on. There are some really good content creators out there, and there's a lot of frivolity too. There are narcissists and pieces of shit, like literally any industry. For every Logan Paul, there's a Molly Burke - a blind girl who educates people on being blind, while having fun along the way. Don't lump everyone into the same box, you just sound really jealous and salty.
Not all YouTubers are trash, just the overwhelming majority, like 99%. I shouldn't have to make this distinction, it's obvious, that 1% is great.

Donating money is great, using your fame to promote good causes is awesome, that is exactly what i said in my post.

But notice that Jack/Finn are able to do those same things without staying on YouTube? Exactly.

YouTube gave them an opportunity, and they used it for good, they haven't left YouTube, they just use it for good instead of time wasting garbage.

And Tyler Oakley, the racist, transphobic, sexist, narcissistic, trash can. Donating to charity doesn't make you a good person when 99% of the time your'e pure evil.

Night bat never has anything positive to say on any thread Ive seen him. I would ignore him if I were you.
There is a difference between positivity and willful ignorance.
I'm a positive person, but when i see people on here trolling, scamming, selling or trading, i'm going to call them out on it.
If you don't like me it's probably because i called you out on trying to scam someone.

There is a difference between positivity and willful ignorance.
I'm a positive person, but when i see people on here trolling, scamming, selling or trading, i'm going to call them out on it.
If you don't like me it's probably because i called you out on trying to scam someone.
No i dont like you because of your dumb assumptions. I have never tried to trade nudes, sell or otherwise but here we are with you accusing me with no basis for doing so. You are a toxic person who always assumes the worst and you never have anything good to say.

Nothing is forever. Jack wouldve been making more money on youtube than he is now doing films. What films ? I havent heard of any he did

Money is not a priority for everyone. Quality over quantity. I hate seeing the same type of videos over and over again with clickbait titles and thumbnails. To each their own

Reactions: 1133506 and reece86
No i dont like you because of your dumb assumptions. I have never tried to trade nudes, sell or otherwise but here we are with you accusing me with no basis for doing so. You are a toxic person who always assumes the worst and you never have anything good to say.
Funny, because the only person being negative here is you. You are harassing me. You are being negative. You derailed this thread. Besides, i thought you had me on ignore.

Not once have i ever been toxic, and i only make assumptions based on the evidence. But i refuse to feed such an obvious troll, go be constantly negative someplace else and stop harassing people.

Back on topic:
HeadedEast.jpg

Jack in tighty-whities, looks like his friend got nude more than him, at least in these pics.

Funny, because the only person being negative here is you. You are harassing me. You are being negative. You derailed this thread. Besides, i thought you had me on ignore.

Not once have i ever been toxic, and i only make assumptions based on the evidence. But i refuse to feed such an obvious troll, go be constantly negative someplace else and stop harassing people.

Back on topic:
View attachment 1109840
Jack in tighty-whities, looks like his friend got nude more than him, at least in these pics.
so is it a picture book and a documentary??