Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

I really don't understand the appeal of tattoos. If someone finds them attractive I would appreciate a different perspective, because I have tried to like them but I can't

I don't see the appeal on tats either especially when it covers the whole body. A small one is fine.

You guuuuyyys, it's not always about sexual appeal. The appeal of tats is the personal factor and what it means to the person getting them.
It's not like people who get tattoos are thinking, "Yeah, I bet they'll find this sexy." It's about individuality and their own personal reasons behind wanting one lol

You guuuuyyys, it's not always about sexual appeal. The appeal of tats is the personal factor and what it means to the person getting them.
It's not like people who get tattoos are thinking, "Yeah, I bet they'll find this sexy." It's about individuality and their own personal reasons behind wanting one lol
Yes, yes, that's all well and good, but what about me, and what I want (for other people's bodies)?

Didn't mean it in bad way, everyone should do whatever pleases them. I'm talking mainly about people who do find (other people's) tattoos attractive. That I don't really understand.

Other than that, sure, people have personal reasons for the tats, but that would explain the first like 3 tats or something. After that point their body just becomes a canvas. And all the more power to them, but then it's more for the aesthetic or perhaps the art than some other personal reason. And here's a pet peeve of mine: 99% of the tats people get are sooo cliche. Like it will be a rose, a cross(religion), a number(mostly birthdays), some quote(in Chinese many times) or a name. Like - and even though it's hypocritical, I really don't like to judge - that's no individualism and yeah sure maybe that birthday means something to you, but I still don't see a reason for tattooing it on your body.

Again, I'm honestly trying to get it, but even if I don't get it, every should do what they want, I'm not against that.

Didn't mean it in bad way, everyone should do whatever pleases them. I'm talking mainly about people who do find (other people's) tattoos attractive. That I don't really understand.

Other than that, sure, people have personal reasons for the tats, but that would explain the first like 3 tats or something. After that point their body just becomes a canvas. And all the more power to them, but then it's more for the aesthetic or perhaps the art than some other personal reason. And here's a pet peeve of mine: 99% of the tats people get are sooo cliche. Like it will be a rose, a cross(religion), a number(mostly birthdays), some quote(in Chinese many times) or a name. Like - and even though it's hypocritical, I really don't like to judge - that's no individualism and yeah sure maybe that birthday means something to you, but I still don't see a reason for tattooing it on your body.

Again, I'm honestly trying to get it, but even if I don't get it, every should do what they want, I'm not against that.
I get what you're saying for some of your point, I'm sure we've all rolled our eyes at a tribal tattoo in our lives lol.

But people who find tats attractive probably see it the same way people find style attractive? Idk, I'm neither here nor there- tats don't bother me but I'd guess that's what it is

I get what you're saying for some of your point, I'm sure we've all rolled our eyes at a tribal tattoo in our lives lol.

But people who find tats attractive probably see it the same way people find style attractive? Idk, I'm neither here nor there- tats don't bother me but I'd guess that's what it is
why cant they do like one or two now not covered. Drake Bell is too covered, Same with Kendall Schimdt

Reactions: Rezhead
I feel like location is important. A little shoulder tattoo like that is not too bad. It's when you get into chest, back, or (God forbid) face territory that you really start to run into trouble. Not just for my personal tastes, but also for Hollywood employment reasons. They're a hassle to cover up, and the more you need to cover, the more of a hassle it is, and the more potentially limiting it can be.

I feel like if your taking your indie-rock career seriously it's practically a requirement to get a couple tattoos. Like Perching's, Colorful hair, Unique clothing etc is for many indie-genres.