Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

So Finn is in this movie How It Ends. I think it's available to rent on iTunes. From the IMDB page, I think he may have a shirtless scene. He plays Ezra and here's this dialogue:

Liza: What is this? Ezra?

Ezra: I'm just kinda trying to keep in touch with people that I love. First, how are you?

Liza: I haven't seen him since his bar mitzvah.

Ezra: I love you. And number two, there's this fucking party and it's kinda like the last like hurrah.

Young Liza: Is he shirtless?

Liza: Yes.

Young Liza: He's kinda hot.

Liza: He's your cousin.

Young Liza: I know, but.

Ezra: Or whatever you call it. And so, I was wondering if you could buy me some alcohol.

Reactions: Pete144
I feel like we can take it as a given that anyone who comes to this topic wants to see him naked, or at the very least would not mind it.

BTW, if you want to see the tiny amount of Finn that is actually in that movie without bothering with the movie itself, just search him on Instagram, it's all over the place.

Reactions: Pete144 and Yslgxb
Does he shave or is he naturally smooth, I wonder.. I see the hairy pits though, shame there aren't more shirtless pics
Guessing not much body hair. Probably shaves his face. There are cleaner images of his pit hair in a YouTube video interview with The Hollywood Reporter but those can’t be posted cause they are from a year ago.