Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

Reactions: macansel
This thread is as exciting as playing with damp sand

Why don't you post some quality content for us then sport? No? Then fuck off.

Eh. I think it's more a function of not a lot of good Finn content existing in the first place.

Since there's not a lot about him, do you guys think Finn is a boxers, briefs, or boxer-briefs guy?

Reactions: Pete144
Eh. I think it's more a function of not a lot of good Finn content existing in the first place.

Since there's not a lot about him, do you guys think Finn is a boxers, briefs, or boxer-briefs guy?
Seen him in boxer briefs before, as well as the underwear top which may have been regular briefs but i'd guess boxer brief

Seen him in boxer briefs before, as well as the underwear top which may have been regular briefs but i'd guess boxer brief

Please share the underwear pics/waistband pics! I’d love to see his undies! (Assuming he was 18+ when the pics were taken obviously).

Please share the underwear pics/waistband pics! I’d love to see his undies! (Assuming he was 18+ when the pics were taken obviously).
Pretty sure if you look back though this post, you'll find it. Click the Most Liked Posts at top. He's on a beach in blue boxer briefs.

Pretty sure if you look back though this post, you'll find it. Click the Most Liked Posts at top. He's on a beach in blue boxer briefs.

Oh yea I saw that one. But that wasn’t confirmed to be Finn was it? I thought it was just a lookalike.

This thread is as exciting as playing with damp sand

Dude turned 18 just in little over a year ago and he has been chilling throughout the COVID thing and is now just getting back into the swing of things, plus he is not too active on SM unlike his BFF Jack. Of course the thread is not gonna be exciting until he posts content.

Reactions: deleted7905351
Oh yea I saw that one. But that wasn’t confirmed to be Finn was it? I thought it was just a lookalike.
The one on the beach is 99% likely to be him since his girlfriend Elsie is stood right next to the pale skinny twink in the boxer briefs with Finns exact hairstyle . So either she just attracts them like magnets or that's Finn Wolfhard in his underwear.