Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

Eh, he just looks like a middle-aged man, which is what he is. People get older. I've seen people age much less gracefully than him.

Personally, I want to know who keeps telling Finn to button his shirts all the way to the top. They are my enemy, they are a bad influence on him, and they must be stopped! :mad:
Eisenberg is only 38.

I just deleted my S4 of Stranger Things Finn Screenshots. Turns out they started filming S4 when Finn was only barely 17. I didn't realize it was delayed that much, for that long! Just a heads-up to others.

Reactions: Zi19
I just deleted my S4 of Stranger Things Finn Screenshots. Turns out they started filming S4 when Finn was only barely 17. I didn't realize it was delayed that much, for that long! Just a heads-up to others.
Jeez. He's almost 19 1/2 now. Figured he would be of age by the last couple episodes but maybe not if filming started that long ago

Jeez. He's almost 19 1/2 now. Figured he would be of age by the last couple episodes but maybe not if filming started that long ago
They don't film episodes in-order. And they did a month of filming before pausing for Covid. Filming resumed September 28th 2020 and Finn wouldn't turn 18 till December 23rd. Filming officially wrapped for all actors in September 2021. But it's impossible to know what scenes were filmed when...

I can't believe the first season came out mid 2016 and we're just now getting a fourth season. Everyone looks far too old.

Reactions: comportado and Zi19
I can't believe the first season came out mid 2016 and we're just now getting a fourth season. Everyone looks far too old.
They've had four seasons in six years, the last two of which put virtually all scripted entertainment on hold for an extended period of time due to a global pandemic. These kids are at best 19 playing teens a few years younger. It's not 30 yo Luke Perry on 90210 back in the '90s, relax.

They've had four seasons in six years, the last two of which put virtually all scripted entertainment on hold for an extended period of time due to a global pandemic. These kids are at best 19 playing teens a few years younger. It's not 30 yo Luke Perry on 90210 back in the '90s, relax.
You relax (and get your Season to Years ratio correct). Nobody is arguing or frustrated here... Truth is many of the actors this season have aged so significantly since last season they do actually make Luke Perry on early 90210 look good. And that's largely on poor-writing.

Truth is many of the actors this season have aged so significantly since last season they do actually make Luke Perry on early 90210 look good. And that's largely on poor-writing.
They look fine. And even so, I'm not sure how puberty would be the result of poor writing.