Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

Because it's from the new season of stranger things that came out literally yesterday?

If a single screenshot counts as a spoiler for you, then stay away from this thread until you watch the episode. And no im not trying to be an ass, but cmon, whenever new hot content comes out of any celebrity, it gets posted in lpsg, regardless of it coming from a new show/movie, its not like it spoils the story.

If this underwear shot didnt take all the attention, Im sure you would be seeing many other screenshots from the episode.

If a single screenshot counts as a spoiler for you, then stay away from this thread until you watch the episode. And no im not trying to be an ass, but cmon, whenever new hot content comes out of any celebrity, it gets posted in lpsg, regardless of it coming from a new show/movie, its not like it spoils the story.

If this underwear shot didnt take all the attention, Im sure you would be seeing many other screenshots from the episode.
I mean I think I was being pretty chill and nice about it. I don't care about a single screenshot, but I pointed it out for any future stuff that gets posted that may be more crucial to the plot - it's just a spoiler tag.

Reactions: erosl
Well here we have it. He's shorter than I expected. Must be because he's so skinny he looks like a giant. He seems to be about 5 feet 10. Unless their measuring wall is completely wrong which is not impossible. View attachment 70461101
If the height chart is accurate, then Finn is about 5'11", which is pretty tall

Well here we have it. He's shorter than I expected. Must be because he's so skinny he looks like a giant. He seems to be about 5 feet 10. Unless their measuring wall is completely wrong which is not impossible. View attachment 70461101
Far too casual of poses to measure anything. Heck, the guy on the left could possibly be 6'6" if he didn't have his arm behind his back and pushing his torso forward. Also those look like fake cinder blocks used during production which are often significantly smaller than real ones.

Far too casual of poses to measure anything. Heck, the guy on the left could possibly be 6'6" if he didn't have his arm behind his back and pushing his torso forward. Also those look like fake cinder blocks used during production which are often significantly smaller than real ones.
Hence my comment about how it very possibly could all be wrong. I was fully aware of that.