Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

I think so. Or at least bi/Pan. And I’m not the type that gets queer vibes from celebrities often

I wanna agree with you but we dove into this subject upthread:

“when he recently talked about that awful movie in which he kissed a boy for like half a second, I remember he said something about how it was a type of attraction that was unfamiliar to him. I don’t remember the exact wording, but he was clearly trying to say “I’m not gay!”, but in a polite, Canadian way.”

Even with covid precautions in place, it's kinda ridiculous that season 4 of Stranger Things won't be out until next year. Other shows have just as many episodes with just as much post-production required, but have managed to get new seasons out in far less time.

Even with covid precautions in place, it's kinda ridiculous that season 4 of Stranger Things won't be out until next year. Other shows have just as many episodes with just as much post-production required, but have managed to get new seasons out in far less time.
I truly believe that Season 5 is being shoot altogether with season 4. The whole arc of Hopper in Soviet Union was shot almost 2 years ago... the editing will spend some months diminishing the cast aging with the makeup and CGI team.

Maybe 2022 we will get 2 seasons
February - S4
Halloween/Fall: S5 finale

Netflix needs to please shareholders as well as fans. Maybe the release schedule is at least partly dictated by which financial quarter will require a boost from a proven blockbuster show.

CGI Deaging never looks good. Just let them look how they look. Most "high school students" on TV are played by 25-30 year-olds anyway, so just by having actors who are actually still in their teens, Netflix is doing better than most.

CGI Deaging never looks good. Just let them look how they look. Most "high school students" on TV are played by 25-30 year-olds anyway, so just by having actors who are actually still in their teens, Netflix is doing better than most.
the only problem is time constraints since there at the same age they have to take breaks etc etc

Ummm. That looks a lot like his costar and friend from the IT movies, who as of now is still underage.
Oh not finn wolfhard his 18 and Jaden Martell is 18 so not underage unless the age of consent has moved up to 20