Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

If they're friends its him.
I’m not positive it’s him, but the poster is an actor/director (and son of Alessandro Nivola and Emily Mortimer)… who is friends with Levon Thurman Hawke (son of Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke)… who is in Stranger Things 4 with Finn.

So… two degrees of separation? Not so unlikely they could know each other or hang out together.

Reactions: fzcbb4
I’m not positive it’s him, but the poster is an actor/director (and son of Alessandro Nivola and Emily Mortimer)… who is friends with Levon Thurman Hawke (son of Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke)… who is in Stranger Things 4 with Finn.

So… two degrees of separation? Not so unlikely they could know each other or hang out together.

There's actually an easier connection. He's meant to be dating that Elsie Pearls girl (who is in the tags). She's the one who took the climbing wall picture. So yeah underwear boy is almost certainly Finn

There's actually an easier connection. He's meant to be dating that Elsie Pearls girl (who is in the tags). She's the one who took the climbing wall picture. So yeah underwear boy is almost certainly Finn

I wonder how big is his bulge in the front was!

Reactions: lxrjs and nodinks