Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

I can see him having a Shia Labeouf type of career with obscure but acclaimed kind of roles when he grows up. Doesn’t turn me on tbh but I think he’s handsome.

I can see him having a Shia Labeouf type of career with obscure but acclaimed kind of roles when he grows up. Doesn’t turn me on tbh but I think he’s handsome.
I'm sure Finn will have a future of impressive roles. But him and Shia seem like polar opposites. I struggle to imagine Finn in 99% of the roles Shia has had, especially as of late.

No idea who makes out with who... But according to IMDB there is an intimacy coordinator among the crew! So definitely someone is going to make out with someone in the movie.
i think intimacy coordinators are pretty standard nowadays and doesn't really mean there's that much intimacy. i think half their job is making sure there's no one trying to cross the line. could literally be a hug in a scene and the intimacy coordinator just has to make sure the hug doesn't make the actors uncomfortable and that one actor doesn't try to grope the other