Finn Wolfhard *new And Improved*

His red carpet style is generally pretty good, but when it comes to his day to day clothes... how can I put this... he has the straightest wardrobe of any man I've ever seen. Whatever he's wearing, it looks like he bought it at goodwill seven years ago, pulled it out of a pile that morning, and tossed it on without ironing. Revolutionary levels of not giving a fuck.
Good on him because fuck fashion and paying exorbitant prices for clothing. I've worn nothing but black cargo pants, paid for by my employer as part of my uniform for over a decade.

Confortable,durable and practical with all the pockets. Couldn't ask for more from a piece of clothing. Paying for clothes is overrated.

Good on him because fuck fashion and paying exorbitant prices for clothing. I've worn nothing but black cargo pants, paid for by my employer as part of my uniform for over a decade.

Confortable,durable and practical with all the pockets. Couldn't ask for more from a piece of clothing. Paying for clothes is overrated.
That is why my eyes bleed when I look at people around...

His red carpet style is generally pretty good, but when it comes to his day to day clothes... how can I put this... he has the straightest wardrobe of any man I've ever seen. Whatever he's wearing, it looks like he bought it at goodwill seven years ago, pulled it out of a pile that morning, and tossed it on without ironing. Revolutionary levels of not giving a fuck.
He generally gives a vibe of not giving a fuck.

Did he seriously say that? When and where?
That "he said that on a podcast or one of their livestreams" rumor has been floating around for a couple years. As much as I love guys talking about their junk (in general), and would love to hear that for the Wolfhard bros and be proven wrong, nobody's ever been able to come forward with a definitive link or timestamp every time that's mentioned and I think it's just some urban myth/rumor/conflation - and lots of the fangirls especially capture so many celeb livestreams that I can't believe it wouldn't be available if happened. But as I say, I'd love to be proven wrong with proof and will apologize if so. :)

One source of the conflation might be that Nick appeared as a guest a few years ago on an episode of "RebelTaxi’s Pizza Party Podcast". On an entirely different episode months apart from that, one listener sent in a "who's circumcised?" question note and the hosts chatted about that (about themselves, lol - no connection to Nick).

Reactions: fzcbb4
I don't know why people are so quick to attribute everything to managerial conspiracy. It's possible that he just has kind of tame interests. It's also possible that experiencing fame and how absurdly invasive people can be so early in his life has made him not want to go out in public or share too much.

It's impressive how absolutely Boring his life looks. It's by managerial design, for sure. But it's very strange. So sterile.
Boring - is when you sit at work all the time and that's it. By comparison Finn's life is pretty ok. Besides... What do you expect him to post?..

Boring - is when you sit at work all the time and that's it. By comparison Finn's life is pretty ok. Besides... What do you expect him to post?..
im just saying he seems the most vanilla out of all his costars both from st and it films

im just saying he seems the most vanilla out of all his costars both from st and it films
I don't follow his costars closely, so it's difficult to say...
I suspect Finn was advised to stay away from social media (or probably he is smart enough to understand it himself) - nowadays, when everybody is looking for a chance to be offended by something... Besides, having some aura of enigma is never bad for a star.

That yellow sweater is my mortal enemy, my nemesis. It's so ugly, it covers up so much, and yet he wears it all the time! That sweater better hope that it never meets me alone in a dark alley, because only one of us will walk away from that encounter :mad: