Firefighter28220 aka Logan on Onlyfans

Mostly likely he found out about this thread, reported everything so the thread got nuked. Happens a lot.
Yep. It’s best just to repost things off his Twitter. They are getting aggressive with posting OnlyFans content on LPSG. Although a firefighter. I’m assuming OnlyFans supports his expensive lifestyle. So he wants all the money lol.

Yep. It’s best just to repost things off his Twitter. They are getting aggressive with posting OnlyFans content on LPSG. Although a firefighter. I’m assuming OnlyFans supports his expensive lifestyle. So he wants all the money lol.
You do realize that if the content creator wants to protect their copyright, they can get reposted Twitter or Instagram content removed too, don't you? You don't own the copyright to those photos either.
Just because content is posted on a free, public website doesn't legally make them available for posting everywhere.

You do realize that if the content creator wants to protect their copyright, they can get reposted Twitter or Instagram content removed too, don't you? You don't own the copyright to those photos either.
Just because content is posted on a free, public website doesn't legally make them available for posting everywhere.
I know that dude. I think the majority know this. You made this post just trying to be a smart ass. I'm just stating that based on most threads. The stuff that is posted on public sites are not usually removed in some cases. It's free promotion, but some may still want it removed, which is true since they don't want it posted on LPSG.

I know that dude. I think the majority know this.
It was clear you didn't "know this", because you said to just post Twitter stuff, without any disclaimers, as if it was ok.
You made this post just trying to be a smart ass.
You people get all bent when called out, don't you?
I made this post so someone later wouldn't be saying, but that idiot Kizzo said it would be ok.
It's happened before around here.
The stuff that is posted on public sites are not usually removed in some cases.
Sometimes true, sometimes not. Some content providers are very strict, some are not. You didn't bother to make that distinction and your original post made it sound like it was ok, always. It's not.
It's free promotion, but some may still want it removed, which is true since they don't want it posted on LPSG.
If you had said this in the first place, I wouldn't have commented at all.

It was clear you didn't "know this", because you said to just post Twitter stuff, without any disclaimers, as if it was ok.

I made this post so someone later wouldn't be saying, but that idiot Kizzo said it would be ok.

Sometimes true, sometimes not. Some content providers are very strict, some are not. You didn't bother to make that distinction and your original post made it sound like it was ok, always. It's not.

1728150653108.gif

How pedantic of you

If that true it's for the best.
You have no idea what the circumstances of their potential divorce were. You're saying its for the best because you just want to fuck him. You're not actually looking at what's best for him. Do better.