Firefighter28220 aka Logan on Onlyfans

You have no idea what the circumstances of their potential divorce were. You're saying its for the best because you just want to fuck him. You're not actually looking at what's best for him. Do better.
I would fuck him while he married. If they getting a divorce either he did something or she did which in turn was for the best

If he's still marry I wish he is happy.
If he is divorced, I hope he goes all in and start creating content either riding huge black cock or getting fisted.
Not only that if he is divorced I hope it’s an opportunity to figure himself out. I think he may be a classic case of having internal homophobia due to being maybe bi or fluid. He obviously likes having cock in the ass (more so than even some gay men), so why not try the real thing at some point lol

• Haha
Reactions: HDbiker
Not only that if he is divorced I hope it’s an opportunity to figure himself out. I think he may be a classic case of having internal homophobia due to being maybe bi or fluid. He obviously likes having cock in the ass (more so than even some gay men), so why not try the real thing at some point lol
Oh I agree I really think he wants dick but because he a firefighter which is a homophobic at times he won't. And before anyone says anything straight men don't destroy their assholes like he does

• Haha
Reactions: HDbiker
Oh I agree I really think he wants dick but because he a firefighter which is a homophobic at times he won't. And before anyone says anything straight men don't destroy their assholes like he does
Destroyed assholes 🤣🤣 all I can think about is Kandy muse saying “looking like a fucking prolapsed asshole waiting to get pushed back inside,"

Or maybe he's just happy with his life and doesn't need people projecting their fantasies on his life. Not all men who appreciate anal have to be gay.

Or maybe he's just happy with his life and doesn't need people projecting their fantasies on his life. Not all men who appreciate anal have to be gay.
No but it's start getting questionable when a straight man ass looks so used but I agree whatever he wants in life

No but it's start getting questionable when a straight man ass looks so used but I agree whatever he wants in life
No. It's absolutely not. People can do whatever they want in their life. Without having any form of labels attached to it just because.