Firefighter28220 aka Logan on Onlyfans

Hope we get to see him suck a real cock at some point.. I can just imagine the look in his eyes when he has a real one in his mouth.. he would be in Heaven
Pretty sure he’s straight.

Reactions: Write and 678wsb
Pretty sure he’s straight.
He's stated that he would never hook up with men. So I doubt if he does, it will ever be sold or published to his onlyfans. As busted as his ass is, I assume it has already happened, but we'll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: HDbiker
He's stated that he would never hook up with men. So I doubt if he does, it will ever be sold or published to his onlyfans. As busted as his ass is, I assume it has already happened, but we'll never know.
Straight men can be into butt stuff too. A busted hole doesn't mean he's getting fucked my men. Dildos and strap-ons exist.

Is his OF page good?
The free onlyfans page is PPV through DM. The paid, is not very different, but for paying the monthly fee, you get cheaper PPV (about $2 a video). Thing is, he will go a while without posting and then post randomly when he does.

Also, on the Free page is he reposting videos that you might have already purchased without warning. So unless it says "brand new video" you might want to check before you buy.

If you like his content (solo male ass play) it is the only way to get it and support him. Most will never be publicly posted. He does have a M/F site with his wife. I think it's cheekschase or something like that. I will never join it and know little of it.

Reactions: Wes1021
He has a free only fans and he posts quite a bit of content on his only fans for free. Don't necessarily have to go digging on the internet to find anything of him because he gives it out for free. And his paid only fans generally is five bucks a month so it's even more content for less than nothing. Yes, he does do a lot of pay-per-view stuff but the stuff he posts on his only fans wall is incredible

I honestly think he ready to be pounded. I can feel bottom slut energy.
I haven’t seen all that much of his stuff yet. Does his wife play with his ass? I saw that they do a lot of anal fucking (based on their joint OF account) but it’s all PPV.

He has a free only fans and he posts quite a bit of content on his only fans for free. Don't necessarily have to go digging on the internet to find anything of him because he gives it out for free. And his paid only fans generally is five bucks a month so it's even more content for less than nothing. Yes, he does do a lot of pay-per-view stuff but the stuff he posts on his only fans wall is incredible
Also I know from having subscribed that his PPV isn't outrageously priced & you do get some extra bang for your buck.

Reactions: LGD1234
only discovered him now, what a man! heading to gaytorrent to download all his files!!!

Reactions: Yummy11