Firefighter28220 aka Logan on Onlyfans

100%. After he feels a real one. Oh my. I don’t know what happens with his relationship lol. I think he’s bi-curious, but has never acted on it to confirm if he’s truly bi or just likes a fake dick up his ass.
I think he bi curious

He’s lucky with the charges he got. My friend was a a gay park on his lunch break actually eating. An undercover cop came up and started chatting. Next thing my friend made a pass and was arrested. Got a felony charge and put on the sex offenders registry because it was in a place where kids can be, even though there were no kids as it was school hours. Funny how gay and straight are treated differently in the same circumstances.
I shocked that you think having sex in a public place where anyone can see, including kids, is correct.

I shocked that you think having sex in a public place where anyone can see, including kids, is correct.
He didn’t have sex. And what this guy was doing was just as bad. It’s a mall where kids go. And I didn’t say either situation was okay but they are both the same.

You have to pay to DM him and I would have paid if not for the fact I saw a few comments in some of his posts asking for him to reply back, so I can't tell if he actually does reply back or not. Was gonna ask where I would buy his vids since it seems he has stuff that isn't on here.

You have to pay to DM him and I would have paid if not for the fact I saw a few comments in some of his posts asking for him to reply back, so I can't tell if he actually does reply back or not. Was gonna ask where I would buy his vids since it seems he has stuff that isn't on here.
If you just sign up and follow his free account then you will get a lot of videos to your inbox that you can buy. You don’t have to message anything.

Si simplemente te registras y sigues su cuenta gratuita, obtendrás muchos videos en tu bandeja de entrada que puedes comprar. No tienes que enviar ningún meme

Si simplemente te registras y sigues su cuenta gratuita, obtendrás muchos videos en tu bandeja de entrada que puedes comprar. No tienes que enviar ningún mensaje.
Me puedes
Si simplemente te registras y sigues su cuenta gratuita, obtendrás muchos videos en tu bandeja de entrada que puedes comprar. No tienes que enviar ningún mensaje.

If you just sign up and follow his free account then you will get a lot of videos to your inbox that you can buy. You don’t have to message anything.
Ah, strange cause I haven't got any DMs from him, maybe I'll just un/resub and see if it works.

Reactions: thickoneinLA