First Time Feeling Another Man's Cock....

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
for me it was Michael my first guy after a swim we went to Chang in his room he came out naked with some clothes for me to borrow I had just dropped my wet boxers to the floor so we were both naked in front of each other he came to me with a kiss we parted and both of us were getting hard he had the perfect cock with hanging balls remember reaching for it and his balls it was a feeling of wrong but nice he grabbed mine too we jerk ed each other and much more

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What was your thoughts and experiences the first time you put your hands on another guy's cock?

It was very surprising to me as to how a cock really felt! Even though I have felt my own forever, once you remove the sensations of stimulation you feel through the cock, you never get to fully grasp how the dick itself feels in your hands.

In my first time I got to put my hand on a guy's soft package as we layed on a bed. It felt like a squishy mass of warm flesh under my hand. I then seperated his shaft from his big nut sack and felt its silky softness and plasticity. I stroked it and l felt it start to swell ... I'm just feeling this and not seeing it.

His cock grew stiff, bulging and forcing my grasp to open wider. He was girthy and the contrast of it in my hand compared to my thin erection was breathtaking! It seemed massive and powerful! I finally looked at it, raising my head from the bed to take in the view. I was hooked!

I always relish the feeling of pure , big cock in my hands. Constantly crave it again!

Nice imagery. Got a hard on reading your post.

What was your thoughts and experiences the first time you put your hands on another guy's cock?

It was very surprising to me as to how a cock really felt! Even though I have felt my own forever, once you remove the sensations of stimulation you feel through the cock, you never get to fully grasp how the dick itself feels in your hands.

In my first time I got to put my hand on a guy's soft package as we layed on a bed. It felt like a squishy mass of warm flesh under my hand. I then seperated his shaft from his big nut sack and felt its silky softness and plasticity. I stroked it and l felt it start to swell ... I'm just feeling this and not seeing it.

His cock grew stiff, bulging and forcing my grasp to open wider. He was girthy and the contrast of it in my hand compared to my thin erection was breathtaking! It seemed massive and powerful! I finally looked at it, raising my head from the bed to take in the view. I was hooked!

I always relish the feeling of pure , big cock in my hands. Constantly crave it again!

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First time it was a thick big cock and was in a glory hole (in fact, only place I've touched cock is in a glory hole)-- and the first thing that I noticed was how warm it was. As you say, I've touch my own, but like 'tickleing' yourself, you have a different sensation. Every cock I've touched I notice how warm it is. The second thing I notice, sadly, is if it has a stink to it. Guys have to learn to wash up a little first. When I see an uncut cock come through..I hold my breath.

D

deleted1038553

Very first time was experimenting with one of my best buds. We were making out and I slid my hand down the front of his pants for the first time over his pulsing and growing cock and over his balls. I remember kissing him and cupping his cock and balls through his underwear and just taking in how warm and fleshy it felt, how it filled my hand and how heavy it felt. I remember my mind racing thinking about what it was going to be like to pull it out, to kiss it, to do all the things I wanted to it as it grew fully erect in my hand.

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess I don’t really remember the first time, I was too busy enjoying him stroking and playing with my dick. We were young and I had no attraction except the enjoyment of someone touching me. After about a year I put a halt to us jerking each other off, just never felt right, good but not right.
When we were graduating HS years later we ended up alone together which I had avoided for years. We had a few beers and he parked in a secluded spot and I let him feel me up and start jerking me. I felt bad not doing the same to him, once I reached over his pants were down immediately. When I touched him I had to immediately look at his dick, it was so much bigger and a lot bigger than mine.
I was suddenly aroused by his larger penis. It was so thick and heavy feeling, I couldn’t take my eyes off of it and after a few minutes I was sucking his dick and really enjoying it. We kept this up on the down low for years, until we were 23. Turns out her was 100% gay, he told me after about two years. I still had girlfriends and fuckbuddies and one night stands but I still had a desire to suck his dick.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess I don’t really remember the first time, I was too busy enjoying him stroking and playing with my dick. We were young and I had no attraction except the enjoyment of someone touching me. After about a year I put a halt to us jerking each other off, just never felt right, good but not right.
When we were graduating HS years later we ended up alone together which I had avoided for years. We had a few beers and he parked in a secluded spot and I let him feel me up and start jerking me. I felt bad not doing the same to him, once I reached over his pants were down immediately. When I touched him I had to immediately look at his dick, it was so much bigger and a lot bigger than mine.
I was suddenly aroused by his larger penis. It was so thick and heavy feeling, I couldn’t take my eyes off of it and after a few minutes I was sucking his dick and really enjoying it. We kept this up on the down low for years, until we were 23. Turns out her was 100% gay, he told me after about two years. I still had girlfriends and fuckbuddies and one night stands but I still had a desire to suck his dick.
Sounds like you had a real close buddy.

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

bd30

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I still stroke to the thought of my first time. He was soft when I first touched him and I felt him grow hard so quick in my hand. I remember my heart racing and just thinking about having it in my mouth. Before I even thought to do more his hand was on the back of my head and he slid his cock right I to my mouth.

Smoothnudistinwi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was really young, pre puberty. At our remote cabin in N. MN. Had a buddy a bay away that I fished with who was in his mid teens. He also had a little brother who was younger than me. I was at his cabin on a Saturday. His parents were gone for the day. No other people around and it was very hot. We decided to go swimming. I was raised skinny dipping with my sisters when we were at our cabin so when my buddy said, “let’s skinny dip I thought nothing of it. We went into his cabin to get out of our clothes (cut off shorts, tighty whiteys and a tee shirt.). I got naked and when I turned around my eyes almost popped out of my head. My buddy had a huge, soft man-cock (At least it’s looked huge to me at the time.) and a full bush. His little brothers face got red and he said, “look at that huge bush” and then laughed. Not sure if I thought more about it than that. The little brother and I ran out to jump in the lake and my buddy said he’d be there in a second. So we’re swimming around when my buddy steps out and sprints to the dock, his rock hard cock slapping his belly and his huge balls bouncing between his legs as he ran. He jumped in and swam over to us. His erection clearly visible under the water. His little brother grabbed it, (In retrospect, I doubt it was the first time they had played around.) and says to me, “feel this thing, it’s huge!” Intrigued yet innocent as heck, I asked my buddy if I could touch it and he said, “sure!” All I really remember was that I couldn’t get my fingers all the way around it cuz it was so thick, and that his head was enormous. I immediately popped wood and my buddy grabbed it, squeezed it, felt my balls and touched/fingered my asshole. That was it, and I didn’t ever think much about it afterwards, at least not until I went through puberty and began masturbating. I wish more had happened but it never did. Couple years later the cabin was sold and I’ve not seen him since.

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm...I really had to dig deep to remember...noting in the puberty years, that's for sure. My bf let me touch his a couple times during those years, but it was literally just a light touch. So it was actually a college roommate during a summer session. We built some trust, and he watched me jerk off a couple times. Then one night he got naked and came to my bed. I took off my pants and left my t shirt on. We didnt really fool around or make out, we were mainly talking and baring our souls...him more than me. He got hard out of emotion, not sexual charge, but let me touch and feel his cock. I was gentle and stroked him. He stayed hard but wouldnt cum...Years later we reconnected on FB and spoke fondly of that summer.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have no memory of the first time but I'm sure it was in the theatre of our local adult bookstore. I do remember stroking some of the men.

One in particular, would wear a matching red bra and panties and would pull the panties down and prop his balls and cock up. I remember because when he came, he shot great distance and I couldn't believe how many ropes came out of his cock.

I would love to meet up with him again but no idea how to find him.

beginner63

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was so wonderful. It was 10 years ago and I was 47. Always dreamed of sucking a cock and finally decided to go for it. I met a guy on silverdaddies and talked for a while. Told him I never was with a guy but was ready. He was 65 and very understanding. We met at my hotel room and the minute he got inside I got on my knees and pulled his pants down. I licked and touched his cock and it was so soft and tasty. He got hard quick and I sucked him and licked his balls until he came. I was hooked then

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was so wonderful. It was 10 years ago and I was 47. Always dreamed of sucking a cock and finally decided to go for it. I met a guy on silverdaddies and talked for a while. Told him I never was with a guy but was ready. He was 65 and very understanding. We met at my hotel room and the minute he got inside I got on my knees and pulled his pants down. I licked and touched his cock and it was so soft and tasty. He got hard quick and I sucked him and licked his balls until he came. I was hooked then
Yes, it is addictive.