Fitness models/ bodybuilders nudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a friend who I found hotter (who also worked as a stripper) that made an 0nlyf4ns at the same time as him. After posting a few dick pics and videos, he sadly said it was not for him and closed it down. His name was Owen Derbisz...googling will surely bring up his pics and maybe those of his yummy uncut dick.
Not that it "wasn't his thing", he got a girlfriend and pretty much disappeared. Matter of time before he goes back to the naughty stuff. I have a short snap of Cory and Owen with a girl, filmed by a third guy, will see if i can find it :)

His 0nlyf4ns was tragic. He only posted once or twice a week and they were all pics of him in underwear or shirtless. The good stuff cost $150+ initially but as the subscribers fled he dropped the price more and more...then said he was sorry for how he was too business focused at the beginning and would run the account better. He did step up and post a few good stuff (short dick clips) and said he was planning to make a lot of good content and asked for requests...then disappeared.

Another account that had so much promis, just run straight into the ground.
How big is he?

Not that it "wasn't his thing", he got a girlfriend and pretty much disappeared. Matter of time before he goes back to the naughty stuff. I have a short snap of Cory and Owen with a girl, filmed by a third guy, will see if i can find it :)

Ahhh, so that was the reason. Some GF fully support their mens 0nlyf4ns ventures...wish she was that type.

How big is he?

Above average in both length and girth...if I had to pit a size on length i'd say he was around 7.5 inches.

Reactions: Captain Awesome99
I Talk with him one moment... But i pay for the cum video and this is Hot

He's posted a dick pic on his main feed so if you don't want to pay extra at least you can find out what it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.