Fitness models/ bodybuilders nudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1437654 View attachment 1437656 View attachment 1437657 View attachment 1437658 View attachment 1437661 View attachment 1437665 View attachment 1437668 View attachment 1437672 View attachment 1437674 View attachment 1437678 View attachment 1437679 View attachment 1437680

That guy with him is his husband. He works for Google. He asked if I wanted to be bottom for him and his husband in a threeway, but I wasn't interested in more than one guy, even though I thought his husband was hot. And I just didn't want to share him.

I checked out his insta, saw M1ch@el W@ld1ng and commented that I've seen him on Rentmen before, he loled and said that's his bf and bff. I asked if M1ch@el was gay, he said he only does it for money, so I asked if that means he pays him to be his bf. He changed the subject and said he (Oscar) likes to top and sucking.

We met, he fucked me with a condom (I wanted bb but he said only does safe with new guys and does bb with his husband and bf/fwbs). He nutted, then ate his own load out of the condom, which was so damn erotic. He said, "I love leche" and smacked his lips. Looked like a fucking hot studly cum slut. We laid in bed for a little bit, I tried to spoon him, but he nudged me away and said "Let me rest for a moment."

Then we got in the shower and were making out, I rimmed and fingered him but didn't fuck him. We blew and swallowed each other, dried, dressed, and then I left. Was my only encounter with him, we didn't keep in touch.

Do you know if there are any nude videos of them, especially of Oscar?
Is he a bodybuilder given his big muscles or just works out for fun?

Reactions: Glenn Barbarin
Do you know if there are any nude videos of them, especially of Oscar?
Is he a bodybuilder given his big muscles or just works out for fun?

I have no videos or other pics of him or his husband or bf. If I did, I'd be posting them!

And of course he's a bodybuilder, I don't think he competes, though.

Reactions: Roman Rex Fritz
who dis?

tumblr_pkge4rhQxj1xthv9fo1_540.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.