Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't have a foot fetish myself, but possessing a pair of beefy size 15's, I do get hit on a lot by people wanting to play with mine. I've come to rather like it, and would sometimes go to foot fetish parties just to let the guys enjoy themselves, and they would often take care of me in other ways, too.

billy081

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i love feet esp when they are in a riding position or riding a dildo

my friend used to have lovely feet in that position still get turned on thinking about him the way he used to bounce on my dick and his feet used to look so hot !
like this? :)

Attachments

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in college, I hooked up with a preppy college-aged guy. He wasn't my usual type, but I was horny and there wasn't much to choose from. We were naked, having some 69 fun at his apartment when he suddenly started sucking on my toes. It was a new incredible feeling. He then was licking my entire foot, he was really turned on by my size 13 feet. I didn't usually bottom back then, but he ended up getting me in position while he was working my feet with his mouth. At that point, I didn't care what he was doing to me as long as he continued to do it. He was really good.

We never hooked up again and I've never had somebody play with my feet. But there is a really hot guy on Grindr that is always saying he is looking for feet play. I want to see what he would do with my feet.

When I was in college, I hooked up with a preppy college-aged guy. He wasn't my usual type, but I was horny and there wasn't much to choose from. We were naked, having some 69 fun at his apartment when he suddenly started sucking on my toes. It was a new incredible feeling. He then was licking my entire foot, he was really turned on by my size 13 feet. I didn't usually bottom back then, but he ended up getting me in position while he was working my feet with his mouth. At that point, I didn't care what he was doing to me as long as he continued to do it. He was really good.

We never hooked up again and I've never had somebody play with my feet. But there is a really hot guy on Grindr that is always saying he is looking for feet play. I want to see what he would do with my feet.
13s are good man

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, I love men’s feet. When I’m watching videos though, I don’t really like to see guys getting their feet licked and sucked so much. I just like when the feet are shown prominently, not really as part of the action. Like when guys are fucking, I live to see both guys feet in the shot. A blow job video is always hotter when the guy getting sucked shows his feet. It’s so disappointing to me when I finally get a foot shot and they’re wearing shoes or socks. I’m sure others dig that, but I like seeing the bare feet. Love seeing guys out on the street in flip flops too, it’s hard to not just stare!

Yes, I love men’s feet. When I’m watching videos though, I don’t really like to see guys getting their feet licked and sucked so much. I just like when the feet are shown prominently, not really as part of the action. Like when guys are fucking, I live to see both guys feet in the shot. A blow job video is always hotter when the guy getting sucked shows his feet. It’s so disappointing to me when I finally get a foot shot and they’re wearing shoes or socks. I’m sure others dig that, but I like seeing the bare feet. Love seeing guys out on the street in flip flops too, it’s hard to not just stare!
Yeah Whatever the action it’s always hotter when they show the feet ! I like bare but also think dress socks pulled up high on some beefy calves is hot as fuck !

DMCD76btm

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think feet are hot looking, and I love getting my face in a dudes feet, socks on or off. Foot worship can be foreplay or the main event.. Footjobs are hot too, and if a dude starts playing with my feet while hes fucking me it's over (in a good way).

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I like to pound ass with a foot in my mouth
I had a very casual acquaintance do that to me. I had not yet moved into NYC and decided to stay at a hotel for the night and hit the bars. I called this guy who I had been chatting with online but his room mate answered the phone. He told me to come over and we would go out. So I came up with an excuse to the hotel why I could not stay and got a refund. Went to his place and we went to 3 different clubs that night returning back at his place like at 2 am. He told me to come and stay in his bed instead of sleeping on the couch. So I did, as this guy looked like Mark Harmon. Well he jumped me in bed and started kissing me and running his hands all over me. He got down to my feet and ripped of my sock and started to cram all my toes into his mouth and suckEd them. It felt great but I was kind of put off a little. We were out dancing all night and my feet were so smelly and very sweaty! He loved it! We continued to mess around and he took my off guard and started to put his cock in my ass and was very hyped up and horny as hell. As he fucked me he took my foot into his mouth! It was a pretty sexy night. Funny part is this started with his roommate through online! I went out with the roommate one night and he was hitting on guys at the restaurant we were eating. I was like what the hell are you here with me for! I didn’t say anything to him and at the end of the night we were back at his place and he assumed we were going to have sex. I was like fuck no! I left and said thanks for dinner, chat soon. His roommate was there the Mark Harmon look alike and I was like yum. Who knew what would transpire a few weeks later. So for me to wake up in his roommates bed and it was obvious we had fucked was a nice bit of revenge to the guy who took me out and hit on every guy that night we went to eat. Karma is a bitch!

ASNGUY1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just started my own feet account on Twitter. Also might going to do armpits in the future. @asnguy1 check me out. ❤️

Reactions: hypolimnas