Kaelkink

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to hate feet and couldn’t ever understand why anyone would like them but then I met my boyfriend and he has the most amazing looking feet and I think just because they’re his I absolutely love them! This has then lead on to me actually being interested in other guy’s feet too and now absolutely love them!

My particular favourite is guys wearing dirty white trainer socks, there’s something about the image of them with that dirty sole on the socks and the ankles that lead up to the hairy legs which really gets me turned on. Now I can’t get enough of looking at feet and imagining all the horny things I could do with them!

Reactions: marcobononi

Noah Banks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to hate feet and couldn’t ever understand why anyone would like them but then I met my boyfriend and he has the most amazing looking feet and I think just because they’re his I absolutely love them! This has then lead on to me actually being interested in other guy’s feet too and now absolutely love them!

My particular favourite is guys wearing dirty white trainer socks, there’s something about the image of them with that dirty sole on the socks and the ankles that lead up to the hairy legs which really gets me turned on. Now I can’t get enough of looking at feet and imagining all the horny things I could do with them!
show us ur bfs feet!