For the ladies with large breasts

FullKilt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There have been a number of breast size threads going, but this one is a little more practical. I do not envy you well endowed ladies' quest for good support, so I wanted to pass on two things and ask a third.

My wife is a runner and big up top which is a challenge. I got her a new set of running shoes this past Christmas and found this for support Enell Sports Bras
Their slogan is "Performance Apparel for Well-Endowed Women", and though pricey, it has been the only sports bra that has worked for her. If you need sports support, she can't recommend it enough.

For regular bras, she has recently been ordering a brand called Natori. They're also expensive, but really well made (I do the laundry, so I notice) and give good support under nice clothes, plus smooth lines and good placement. Just FYI if you are looking.

The question back to you is do you have a current favorite brand that you would recommend? She would like more choices based on personal recommendations.

Thanks in advance,

FK

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just one of the many reasons I chose to undergo reduction mammoplasty. Everything was just so expensive. I have a well used Enell that I think I paid $75.00US. I will say they do last longer than most.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only sports bra I buy is Elomi. It's the only one that has my cup size and works for me during zumba class. I haven't ever tried the Enell sports bra due to the fact that my measurements don't fit into their neat boxes and I don't wear any of the bra sizes it's supposed to work for. I love my Elomi sports bras. I doubt I'll ever try a different one again. Unless they can get even better at controlling vertical bounce during high impact moves. I just looked at Natori, doesn't come in my size.

I prefer Panache, Curvy Kate, Elomi, and Freya ( note that Freya seems to be much bigger in the band than other brands.

FullKilt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ellie -- I'm glad that reduction worked for you. She has recently lost a lot of post (second) baby weight and has reduced naturally down to only an E cup. Fortunately she can also fit a DD depending on the brand due to variations band sizing, so that opens up new availability of underwear. It's all still expensive, but not like the ladies above E. Why do I know all this? Because I have a full and abiding interest in her breasts. :tongue:

Laidey -- Thanks very much! I passed those brands on. Panache in particular looks like her style. Even if no other ladies chime in with recommendations, this is a great start. I always helps to have a personal recommendation on quality when you are searching the ocean of brands on the web.

Incidentally I found them all (and Natori as well) at Big Girls Bras - Bra and Swimwear Shopping in Larger Sizes. Go figure.

FK

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're most welcome. I have a bra website review in the group. You can get some good ideas for her there. She can take her time and look at all of those sites if she wishes.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont know because nothing fits me. I wear bras till I can't stand it and then I immediately take them off once I get in the house. I would be so happy if women were to start burning their bras again (what happened to that?). Having big boobs is a curse :(

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It really can be a curse. Do any of you chestier women have any suggestions for a plunge bra? I was just sized at 36gg (fucking ugh!) in a panache bra. I absolutely HATE anything more than balconette cups (I don't even like those) and I detest having 4 inches of bra between my boobs. I have no use for a bra that separates... I look much better in a push up style than great aunt Gertrude's body armor. Frankly, if I could find a bra that just sat under my boobs and held them up, I'd be ecstatic. I hate having cup very far above my nipples lol The girls feel smothered.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awwwwww, Seaside I know just how you feel. When I'm in my house the first thing I do is get rid of mine. Ladies with smaller breasts can get away going out in public braless. I will not even answer the door without mine on :(

I think having big breasts is a blessing. My whole life I had felt uneasy, uncomfortable, etc. over the past couple of years my whole attitude has changed. I love my breasts and I wouldn't trade them for a smaller pair for anything in the world.

Shopping for bras is a witch. I wish I were a witch because I would magically make something weightless, scratchless and softer than air to support them :)

OHHHHHHHHHH, and no more freaking under wires!!!! I hate the pointy, poking things!

Last edited by a moderator:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Finding a true plunge bra for myself is like finding a unicorn.

I just pulled up Bravissimo, they have several in a GG :)

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It really can be a curse. Do any of you chestier women have any suggestions for a plunge bra? I was just sized at 36gg (fucking ugh!) in a panache bra. I absolutely HATE anything more than balconette cups (I don't even like those) and I detest having 4 inches of bra between my boobs. I have no use for a bra that separates... I look much better in a push up style than great aunt Gertrude's body armor. Frankly, if I could find a bra that just sat under my boobs and held them up, I'd be ecstatic. I hate having cup very far above my nipples lol The girls feel smothered.

GG??? I cant even fathom that. I am wearing a DD, I wonder if Im in the wrong cup size? I know mine arent any smaller than yours. I actually have no idea what size I'm supposed to be. If you get measured by 5 different people, you get 5 different measurements.
I am a lift and separate type of girl..Nothing drives me more crazy then having my boobs squished together.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Finding a true plunge bra for myself is like finding a unicorn.

I just pulled up Bravissimo, they have several in a GG :)

OMG! You are so right! Plunging bras are almost impossible to find!

And my size is weird, because I'm either an E, DDD or an F - depending on the brand, yet each one feels different. Sizing is a nightmare. I had myself sized once and the lady did the whole back & bust and subtraction and came up with an A cup. She looks at my chest and says...'well, that can't be right..." She did the measurement again and still came up with an A cup. Right. Finally, she just guessed and saw what fit best. *sigh*

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG! You are so right! Plunging bras are almost impossible to find!

And my size is weird, because I'm either an E, DDD or an F - depending on the brand, yet each one feels different. Sizing is a nightmare. I had myself sized once and the lady did the whole back & bust and subtraction and came up with an A cup. She looks at my chest and says...'well, that can't be right..." She did the measurement again and still came up with an A cup. Right. Finally, she just guessed and saw what fit best. *sigh*

Lol, the last time I was measured by an actual person she re-measured me again and said they didn't carry my size. I order everything offline. I've been spending a lot of time in the gym, gained quite a bit of muscle and dropped 15 pounds so I've dropped from a 38 jj/k to a 36 j/jj I'm sooooooooooo happy. I understand what it's like to be inbetween sizes. The best advise I can give you is to find a brand that you like. I've found that if I stick to my brands I pretty much always know the correct size.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
whaaaaaaaaaaaa???? OK You guys are freaking me out. Look at my boobs. If you need more photos Im happy to provide. If Im a DD and you guys are like J's and P's and Q's...I must be doing something wrong.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol, get measured by a professional. I don't mean some old lady at Macy's. Go to an actual bra store if there is one in your area. Or measure yourself.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GG??? I cant even fathom that. I am wearing a DD, I wonder if Im in the wrong cup size? I know mine arent any smaller than yours. I actually have no idea what size I'm supposed to be. If you get measured by 5 different people, you get 5 different measurements.
I am a lift and separate type of girl..Nothing drives me more crazy then having my boobs squished together.

I can almost promise you're in the wrong size. I've been wearing a 36dd or ddd. The ddd's often have a little gapping at the top and the dd's leave me with overhang. I had a professional bra fitter from a company that sells only bras, measure me. I've been sized by many people and I've run the gamut from 46c (wtf?) to 36gg (also wtf?). I trust her's the most because she seemed much more knowledgeable about how it should fit and WHERE they should be. The bra I had on was a 36dd. I knew I had some spill over from the top but that's just something I've become accustomed to since NOTHING ever fits me well. She looked at me like I was ridiculous, grabbed the straps and hauled my chest up about 4 or 5 inches (jesus... who knew they were supposed to be there?) and suddenly I had 4 boobs instead 2 slightly misshapen ones. FML. My boobs do NOT look that big. I think I have a legit case of body dysmorphia, to be honest... so maybe I'm not a good judge but nobody thinks they look like a damn gg. In any case... She put me in a full coverage gg and the thing actually fit. *sigh* Anyway, I think it has as much to do with shape as actual volume, to be honest. That's probably why I do better with pushup type bras, too. I put on a bra meant to separate and I look like you could park a goddamn semi between my tits.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ms. Seaside, from ya avatar alone.. you are sporting the wrong cup size.

i only have tall girl bra problems. me boobs are a comfortable full C/D depending on the bra. a sports bra rock my world.

Jennette Bras - The Alphabet Starts at "D"

bras made for boobehlicous ladies.. by boobehlicous ladies!
a few lady friends own her bras. they speak of comfort. of cuddly boobeh support. and prettiness. Ms. Jennette give busty ladies heaps of style options.

random awesome note: Jennette was Vasquez in Aliens!!!
*fangirl crush*

second random edit... i might need to roam around the bra shop for another fitting. some of me bras seem a lil pinchy. favorite ones too :frown:

Last edited: