Links Found that trucker sucker guy who seduces DL/str8 guys in bathrooms

thickuc2024

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know that popular video of the bathroom "troll" who tries to suck every guy who walks in the trucker stop bathroom?

The one that sucked that BEAUTIFUL guy after heavy convincing? I thought it was just a one-off video but he has a Just for Fans! and there are so many. Maybe not as hot as that guy but some are great watches. Anyway, thought I would share:

Truck @ JustFor.Fans

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 6.12.48 PM.png

You know that popular video of the bathroom "troll" who tries to suck every guy who walks in the trucker stop bathroom?

The one that sucked that BEAUTIFUL guy after heavy convincing? I thought it was just a one-off video but he has a Just for Fans! and there are so many. Maybe not as hot as that guy but some are great watches. Anyway, thought I would share:

Truck @ JustFor.Fans

View attachment 134883021
Ee

Truck @ JustFor.Fans

View attachment 134883021
Have you got a link to the beautiful man?