Freddie Powell Love Is Blind UK

He was butler in the buff for an event I had and he was a lovely guy and great with us all. His body is absolutely unreal. He kept it mostly PG with a bit of cheek (literally) but sadly didn't see his cock If I could relive any night of my life it would be that one because he is an absolute god.

I got sent a nude of him before, it was a mirror selfie with the flash on so you couldn't see his face, but he had a BIG uncut cock. It was definitely him because of the mole just above his bellybutton.
Did I miss the nude?

lol I hope people convince him on making an onlyfans cause idk if any nudes exist
If anything once Netflix stuff calms down he may do more on TikTok - I can see him bringing us to gym/maybe shirtless pics? Maybe on future trips with the guys. He may also get grabbed for future reality. All of this is a dream - he seems pretty shy/private so I don’t think we will get the nudes :(

If anything once Netflix stuff calms down he may do more on TikTok - I can see him bringing us to gym/maybe shirtless pics? Maybe on future trips with the guys. He may also get grabbed for future reality. All of this is a dream - he seems pretty shy/private so I don’t think we will get the nudes :(
I don’t either to be honest

Reactions: Calfitness99