friends with hung sons

sanaxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I will say this first. I absolutely adore younger guys, they are my preference to look at, chat with and play with when I can.

That said, my best friend has a 20 yr old boy, I have a 20 yr old daughter. I don't even consider them or their friends as sexual objects. They are off limits for anything like that. Like AlteredEgo said, I helped raise the boy. Their friends are like my own kids. No thanks.

of course, that doesn't mean I can't appreciate that the boys have grown into good looking men though there's just no sexual thoughts towards any of them.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel the same way. I once fed them cookies, and now I offer them beer. Our house was the place to be, sort of the staging area. Always a lot of boys and girls around. I always thought the girls were star struck with my husband, but I've learned that she was just "Pris' Dad."

And I've had some "ew" moments with the grown little boys. I never fail to set them straight.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yup, "ew"! I have never looked at any of my boys' friends as a potential dating pool. I get hit on a lot by guys in their early twenties, and it just creeps me out. Not knowing them doesn't make a difference. It's enough to know that they probably had a thing for Power Rangers and that the Lion King made them cry!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yup, "ew"! I have never looked at any of my boys' friends as a potential dating pool. I get hit on a lot by guys in their early twenties, and it just creeps me out. Not knowing them doesn't make a difference. It's enough to know that they probably had a thing for Power Rangers and that the Lion King made them cry!

Lion King jacked me up, Ms. Femme
*sniffle*

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lion King jacked me up, Ms. Femme
*sniffle*

Here's a tissue, honey. *hands my little red headed sweetie a tissue and gives her a hug* No fondness for the Pink Ranger? She could kick some serious ass, you know. :tongue:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
3 reasons I wouldn't: (other than the fact that I'm happily taken by a sexy man with a big Dick)

1. Like the others have said.. Ew.

2. I don't have any actual 'friends' that I see outside my job other than my man.. just a few people I like to bullshit with sometimes at work.

3. If I did have friends my age with kids, they'd still be toddler age, or younger than 10-12. I'm only in my 20's. (as I age, refer back to reason 1.)

Last edited:

alisonxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator: