Froy (teen wolf)

Focusing on his "music"? With that face and body?! What a waste!! One of the most beautiful men I've ever seen (alongside Austin Butler)
I agree, with that face, I don’t care much if he appears in another tv show, but modeling is still a good option

Read a comment on his IG post that said something about 'model agencies wanting their models to appear ambiguous or have a sense of mystery to them. Models (especially openly gay) run the risk of being turned down by companies with fear that people will associate the beliefs/lifestyles of the model with those of the company.'

Damn so he's probably been taking dick, but he's never gonna come out cause he's gotta keep up this front. Lame.

Read a comment on his IG post that said something about 'model agencies wanting their models to appear ambiguous or have a sense of mystery to them. Models (especially openly gay) run the risk of being turned down by companies with fear that people will associate the beliefs/lifestyles of the model with those of the company.'

Damn so he's probably been taking dick, but he's never gonna come out cause he's gotta keep up this front. Lame.
Dam those lucky photographers/casting and directors you can only imagine what sort of private auditions/castings he may have had to do ;)

Reactions: Lmiller4g
Dam those lucky photographers/casting and directors you can only imagine what sort of private auditions/castings he may have had to do ;)

Pfffft I mean :eyes: he's a super pretty twink like....you tell me what could've went down. :joy:

I'm sure he's pulled more than a few 'favors' for more than a few men. Not shaming that, and not accusing, but....it's a hot thought.

Reactions: Lmiller4g
As it always is.

I just think about how he and Andrew Matarazzo are such good buds. Andrew's clearly gay and the two are close. I just don't believe they haven't hooked up at least once.

They're both clearly gay but I don't think they'd actually hooked up unless a double-ended dildo was involved

200.gif