Froy (teen wolf)

Apparently a lot of people didn't like the video and song and left loads of really negative comments so he took it down. Which doesn't make for a very long or good career in music if that's how you react when you're criticised for a very cringe music video.

You weren't kidding when you said it was cringe. I wasn't even able to make it to the chorus.

You weren't kidding when you said it was cringe. I wasn't even able to make it to the chorus.
I love how he's trying to act all hard and bad while he's mouthing the words. Makes me want to pat him on the head and be like "oh honey, you tried" lol

I don't wanna judge him too bad. It's his first thing and I don't think the song itself is terrible. If anything I think it's the lyrics that are a bit cringe. It's literally a song about getting turned down on Tinder lmao and a "girl" only wanting him for sex. Or at least that's what I got. I skipped around.

He looks super cute though.

Reactions: RagingHard
Is he shirtless in it? Because honestly, if he is, I wouldn't give a damn about the music, miming or anything else!!
There’s a part in which he is, but you can only see his shoulders and a glimpse of his nipple. Not very worthy in my opinion

Yeah I don't think there's anything with 'cum on his face'.

I've been talking to them and I offered to trade (the only 2 things I have from people that hadn't leaked). I offered to send him proof of who I have for proof of Froy, and he hasn't sent anything.

Can we please get someone to come in claiming they have stuff and actually show proof. I'm tired of scammers ugh.

Reactions: Aeris and Rulan

I've been talking to them and I offered to trade (the only 2 things I have from people that hadn't leaked). I offered to send him proof of who I have for proof of Froy, and he hasn't sent anything.

Can we please get someone to come in claiming they have stuff and actually show proof. I'm tired of scammers ugh.
Honestly, can the profile be reported? It bugs the heck out of me. I'm not exactly rabid for nudes (honestly a nice shirtless pic is just as hot, if not hotter to me), but then threads fill up with nothing but thirst and scammers.

Reactions: deleted4831801

Please!

Reactions: TombRaider008