Froy (teen wolf)

Most people who buy nudes, tend to resell them because they get buyers remorse. They spend $50+ to cum once or twice, then throw the pics/videos into a folder, never to be wanked over again. Point is, due to the reselling, they'll leak eventually because the price will fall after each resell, so don't waste your money.
I am not an expert :p

Reactions: humboldt
tumblr_pknttfwutc1r3v7t2o1_250.gif
tumblr_pknttfwutc1r3v7t2o2_250.gif

tumblr_pknttfwutc1r3v7t2o3_250.gif
tumblr_pknttfwutc1r3v7t2o4_250.gif

so that user comes in here to report someone is selling nudes. posts a tease.gets asked several times who's selling and to link it, never answers it, and now is quiet.
i'm guessing they're the sellers and are just waiting on people going to his dms to talk business

Reactions: 1133506
so that user comes in here to report someone is selling nudes. posts a tease.gets asked several times who's selling and to link it, never answers it, and now is quiet.
i'm guessing they're the sellers and are just waiting on people going to his dms to talk business
He dm'd me the info they're being sold for $250 lmao

exactly.

there is an entire underground market of buying and selling nudes on this website, everything from celebrities to models to average joes, all being conducted via private messages.

i hate people who sell, but sadly it is sometimes the only way the best nudes leak.

Reactions: InTheNavy

They aren't the sellers. The seller is Oab0816 on here.

They're claiming to have 5 pics. 1 pic with face/dick, 1 pic with partial dick/face, 2 pics of just dick. It's also $250.

In my opinion, it's not worth that much for 5 pics considering Froy isn't that huge of a celeb tbh. :joy: But whatever rocks ya boat. I think the pics are real though. Hope we see them eventually.

Hey everyone, so I don’t know what’s going on but I have no idea what anyone is talking about. Some user shared my info and I have no idea why he thinks I’m the one that has these alleged pics. Just wanted to clear the air so people will stop flooding my inbox with requests

They aren't the sellers. The seller is Oab0816 on here.

They're claiming to have 5 pics. 1 pic with face/dick, 1 pic with partial dick/face, 2 pics of just dick. It's also $250.

In my opinion, it's not worth that much for 5 pics considering Froy isn't that huge of a celeb tbh. :joy: But whatever rocks ya boat. I think the pics are real though. Hope we see them eventually.

All this is coming from the magnusmagichands guy btw. I never talked to Oab0816 myself, as soon as I heard the price I couldn't be assed lol.

Hey everyone, so I don’t know what’s going on but I have no idea what anyone is talking about. Some user shared my info and I have no idea why he thinks I’m the one that has these alleged pics. Just wanted to clear the air so people will stop flooding my inbox with requests

Does that mean there was a different reason you visited magnusmagichands profile 2 hours before their post about the pics?

Attachments